Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.

If you would like to join our discussion forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.

The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.

We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.

Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail JustUss at JustUss2@aol.com or Denali at MBDenali@gmail.com

Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
#2757010 - 09/25/13 10:48 AM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: MelodyLane]
Gamma Offline

Melody,

Except that in this case he has kids he would like to keep away from an OM who could abuse or harm them. This OM is killing his family there has to be consequences. It's not about getting his wife back it's about keeping OM away.

We all know how much more likely it is that an OM or step parent will abuse non-biological children.

God Bless
Gamma

Edited by Gamma (09/25/13 10:49 AM)

#2757019 - 09/25/13 11:04 AM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: Gamma]
markos Offline

Loc: Danville, Tri-State Area
Originally Posted By: Gamma
Melody,

Except that in this case he has kids he would like to keep away from an OM who could abuse or harm them. This OM is killing his family there has to be consequences. It's not about getting his wife back it's about keeping OM away.

We all know how much more likely it is that an OM or step parent will abuse non-biological children.

God Bless
Gamma

Except that that has nothing to do with the workplace.

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 10 years, who is a beautiful angel.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

#2757024 - 09/25/13 11:23 AM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: markos]
BrainHurts Offline

Loc: Moved to Uranus
Originally Posted By: markos
Melody,

God Bless
Gamma

Except that that has nothing to do with the workplace.

Dr. Harley is very clear on this.

If this isn't a workplace affair (which it isn't) then no workplace exposure is to be done.
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

#2757119 - 09/25/13 08:11 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: BrainHurts]
AR2kids Offline

Not only that, but this guy works at a large company (over 10,000 employees) and at least 2,000 are on a 6-building campus.
I don't have the time to search out people. I still have a job, you know!!

#2757120 - 09/25/13 08:14 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: AR2kids]
AR2kids Offline

And the OM is on business travel this week anyway, so all he and WW do is text each other about 20-30 times a day and have a few phone conversations. (I know because I can see the daily phone records).
And to her the prospect of stop seeing him does not mean EVERYTHING cold turkey. She still would presume to be texting and emailing and calling.

I have seen two Christian lawyers and they both said, "Go through a mediator if she isn't going to try to kill you". And the fact is, she is not going to try to destroy me. She is already in agreement that with a divorce it will be 50/50 split in assets and custody. So no - no expensive lawyers. California is a no-fault divorce state. The judge won't care who cheated on who.

#2757122 - 09/25/13 08:34 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: Gamma]
maritalbliss Offline

Melody,

God Bless
Gamma
Exposure at the workplace is unnecessary in this case. It is not a workplace affair.

#2757124 - 09/25/13 09:13 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: AR2kids]
ItCanGetBetter Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: AR2kids

I have seen two Christian lawyers and they both said, "Go through a mediator if she isn't going to try to kill you". And the fact is, she is not going to try to destroy me. ....

I suppose hiring Androcles is one way to go. Did you spend your youth pulling thorns from the paws of divorce lawyers?

She's not going to try to destroy you. She is destroying you right now.

Edited by ItCanGetBetter (09/25/13 09:14 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling

#2757126 - 09/25/13 09:18 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: AR2kids]
ItCanGetBetter Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
And the OM is on business travel this week anyway, so all he and WW do is text each other about 20-30 times a day and have a few phone conversations. (I know because I can see the daily phone records).

Are they calling/texting during business hours? Is he using business phone?

Could be your basis for a workplace exposure.

#2757131 - 09/25/13 09:27 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: ItCanGetBetter]
karmasrose Offline

Loc: Ankh-Morpork
I'm out. There is no point in bashing my head against the wall any more here.

He'll get it eventually.

I will not spend my life this way.

#2757137 - 09/25/13 09:43 PM Re: Want Plan B, but she won't get out [Re: AR2kids]
BrainHurts Offline

Loc: Moved to Uranus
Originally Posted By: AR2kids
And to her the prospect of stop seeing him does not mean EVERYTHING cold turkey. She still would presume to be texting and emailing and calling.

I have seen two Christian lawyers and they both said, "Go through a mediator if she isn't going to try to kill you". And the fact is, she is not going to try to destroy me. She is already in agreement that with a divorce it will be 50/50 split in assets and custody. So no - no expensive lawyers. California is a no-fault divorce state. The judge won't care who cheated on who.

Did you expose to the Homeschool parents yet?
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Forum Stats
67641 Members
67 Forums
167259 Topics
2827428 Posts

Max Online: 485 @ 07/24/13 07:46 AM
Who's Online
21 registered (EnglishRose, Bellevue, Havalynii, DontLie2MeAgain, catwhit, axslinger85, graceful2b, MySacredMarriage, Rusty, Superb, luna_alpha, gardengrower, LearnedTooLate, nmwb77, 7 invisible), 80 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

..:| Feedback | Privacy Policy | Contact Us |:..