Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30
J
J
Sir, you cant afford to stay there.
It is toxic, poison to you.
I would quit job, and move FAR away.
Start over.

B
B
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
Been looking for a different job for last year. Can't afford a pay cut especially now. Wife used to work in same company so everybody seems to know our business. I'm in a bad place full stop. If I try and shut everyone out my head will explode
Can you at least transfer?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Works not the problem as the people under my supervision are not involved. It's one person whos heavily involved in both mine and WS lives. They agree with my NC but I can't help myself prying out info.

B
B
Works not the problem as the people under my supervision are not involved. It's one person whos heavily involved in both mine and WS lives. They agree with my NC but I can't help myself prying out info.
So you're the one prying? They aren't just volunteering the information?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Bit of both really. Spent so long snooping and discovering A finding it hard to break the habit.

B
B
Bit of both really. Spent so long snooping and discovering A finding it hard to break the habit.
Yes, understand.

What can you do to stop talking about her with this person?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
Win the war with myself! I know if I ask they will stop. This person has both our interests in hand. Thinks I should be done with her for cheating but supporting my decisions however daft some may be. They were there when we found out she was pregnant and the first there when we lost the chance of parenthood. Someone who can ask the questions I'm afraid to ask myself.

B
OP Offline
B
Found I'm just stuck in that circle of looking for answers where there are none. Still frustrated that WS still sees and will probably always see no fault in her actions. Friend was aware of possible EA before Christmas and how things unfolded and agrees with it being an affair not a new boyfriend. Still doesnt change facts. I'm aware that any search for info brings two words to mind, begging and needy. Neither are good. Sounding like a broken record and I'm winding myself up with a need for attention. It's not feeling any easier but hopefully I'm recognising the negative paths.
Tough weekend as should of been with wife at her sisters with kids, part of the price of this self imposed exile

T
T
Found I'm just stuck in that circle of looking for answers where there are none. Still frustrated that WS still sees and will probably always see no fault in her actions. Friend was aware of possible EA before Christmas and how things unfolded and agrees with it being an affair not a new boyfriend. Still doesnt change facts. I'm aware that any search for info brings two words to mind, begging and needy. Neither are good. Sounding like a broken record and I'm winding myself up with a need for attention. It's not feeling any easier but hopefully I'm recognising the negative paths.
Tough weekend as should of been with wife at her sisters with kids, part of the price of this self imposed exile

Is this NC because WW sisters knew, enabled, the affair?

TheRoad #2797828 04/20/14 01:06 PM
B
OP Offline
B
No ww sister got sucked in too. But she's still her sister, asked her to help save marriage but she doesn't want to take sides, still her sister. Sent Easter greetings to SIL and gifts for kids. Obviously ww there this weekend!

B
OP Offline
B
Can anyone answer me this? She has shown no respect for me, is probably lying when she says she still cares for me and is carrying on her life like I don't exist. Yet I still hold a hope that things can be recovered. Am I delusional?

B
B
Can anyone answer me this? She has shown no respect for me, is probably lying when she says she still cares for me and is carrying on her life like I don't exist. Yet I still hold a hope that things can be recovered. Am I delusional?
This is why you're in Plan B.

You need to really try and concentrate on your own path and healing. What can you do for yourself today?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
Finish work go home go to bed. One minute I feel like going round and setting house on fire(doubt I would) next I want to send her flowers and doubt I tried hard enough before I left!!!!!

B
B
Finish work go home go to bed. One minute I feel like going round and setting house on fire(doubt I would) next I want to send her flowers and doubt I tried hard enough before I left!!!!!
This kind of thinking will make you go crazy.

Have you been to your doctor for some ADs/Anti-anxiety meds?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
No meds. Just home wind down I've had my vent got my attention!

B
OP Offline
B
Plan B is letting me keep the crazy locked away or put on here not affecting anyone else. To the rest of the world I'm doing good. I updated a friend with my situation earlier today and it felt good to say why I'm staying away. And it felt good to believe myself. Things don't fix overnight just got to hold on to this bumpy ride

J
J
Bluebeck,

Since you already enjoy running I encourage you to take it further.
Pour all of your energy into running.
Run for your life and sanity.
Run in races.
Run a marathon.

Quit smoking tomorrow.
Intensive exercise will KILL depression.

I also encourage you to read the Bible. Specifically, the books of Tobit and Hosea. If you don't own a Bible you can read them online. They are about marriage and adultery and how a woman changed her heart and returned to her busband.

B
OP Offline
B
The battle I'm in is in my mind. I have a light work week. I will run I will read I will do anything I can to keep my mind occupied and my heart too busy to break

B
OP Offline
B
Somewhere over the rainbow is a surprisingly good song to run (bounce) to and not the Judy Garland or Eva Cassidy versions!

B
OP Offline
B
Popped to the house to get a few last bits and she's changed the locks! Legally I could break in but there's no reason to. Sensible really as there must be many what ifs going through her mind. What if I've had a few drinks and decide to pay a late visit? I know she's done this in a reaction to my establishing legal rights on the property and I guess it shows her frame of mind. Paranoid? Still if I need anything I can use IM to arrange collection. Plus it stops me wanting to snoop!

Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 493 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation