Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
OP Offline
G
Haha. OM's wife was very upset. She said its painful for her, I should let her alone. She said I shouldnt hold my wife. She called OM. OM called my wife.

They were upset and my wife stated she wants divorce.

G
OP Offline
G
Haha. OM's wife was very upset. She said its painful for her, I should let her alone. She said I shouldnt hold my wife. She called OM. OM called my wife.

G
OP Offline
G

J
J
good job with the contact with the Om's wife sit back let it play out�..you have hit a nerve���.
don't you leave your home, why? If she wants out let her go.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
P
P
Plan A did not work. I also made mistakes, as I allowed overnight separation. I had angry outbursts.

This is why Plan A hasn't worked. You must make yourself irreplaceable through Plan A, but angry outbursts makes OM look like a saint next to you.

Stay in Plan A, without the Lovebusters this time.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

G
OP Offline
G
Now I moved in to my house for some days.

I'm very calm and relaxed. I'm enjoying being with the kids.

My wife is in withdrawal, she wants divorce. She said she cannot live with me. She is trying to provoke me with selfish demands. She puts the blame on me.

I'm relaxed and I say only positive things.

We will see.

G
OP Offline
G
Well, it's promising.

The atmosphere was very good today. We played with the kids, there was laughing. She gave me some nice, honest hugs.

I hope the fog will disappear from her brain.

Imagine lads, she wants to meet OM later this month, and she wants me to take care of the children while she is away! That's why she wants divorce urgently, to rationalize this nonsense?

I said nothing. I continued to play with the kids. Strictly no angry outbursts. Just positive communication. She said something very dazed, that we need to talk about this, and I didn't say a word. I think there was sunshine through the fog because I saw in her eyes that she gets the point of the reality of this impossible situation what she asks for.

The bigger little fellow asked us this evening, daddy are you gonna leave our house? I said nothing. She said, we don't know yet.

But I know: I never leave my boys. The question is, how can I implement this goal?

In the morning he asked me: Daddy, do you miss mummy? He is four, and he is asking these questions. She was at work in the morning. I said to him, yes, I do, and I cried.

G
OP Offline
G
It's also a question, what should I do if she really meet with OM, in public? I believe it's the end of any plans, I'd prefer D, but how can I protect my family? Plan B? But how? Kids are so small, they really need their mother. How to protect them from OM?

I hope I can achieve with Plan A, that this meeting won't happen.
Not because of restrictions, but probably she will choose her family and not the OM, by her own will.

B
B
Originally Posted by GoodNight81
It's also a question, what should I do if she really meet with OM, in public? I believe it's the end of any plans, I'd prefer D, but how can I protect my family? Plan B? But how? Kids are so small, they really need their mother. How to protect them from OM?

Not because of restrictions, but probably she will choose her family and not the OM, by her own will.
Are you remaining in the house? Has she filed the D papers yet?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Kids are so small, they really need their mother. How to protect them from OM?

Your best bet is to execute the world's best Plan A and win her back - expose and disrupt the affair, while simultaneously being the best possible husband. Take antidepressants and don't dicker about it - just go get them prescribed so that your emotions don't get the best of you and sabotage your Plan A. I disagree with the idea that children need a wayward mother - but you have a lot of potential to get back their real mother, the woman she was before the affair. You are their best hope.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
G
OP Offline
G
Yes, I am remaining in my home. D papers are not filled yet.

Lads, pray for us.

G
OP Offline
G
She is very nice with me. She smiles, she assures she loves me as her best friend, but she cannot stay my wife.

She is going to a lawyer tomorrow.

B
B
She is very nice with me. She smiles, she assures she loves me as her best friend, but she cannot stay my wife.

She is going to a lawyer tomorrow.
Then you need to up your Plan A.

What are her top ENs? What are you doing to meet those?

Are you committing any love Busters?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

G
OP Offline
G
Problem.
She is very confident about divorce. She is filling papers tomorrow.
Next week she meet OM.

G
OP Offline
G
I am very sad. My family is over now.

B
B
Problem.
She is very confident about divorce. She is filling papers tomorrow.
Next week she meet OM.
How do you know she's filing? Filing and signing the papers are two different things. You don't have to agree to the divorce.

How do you know she's going to see OM? How?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

G
OP Offline
G
She told me. She said, I'm filling the papers. Next week I meet him, Friday and Saturday.

I told, please don't, it is too hard for me.

She said if I am not balanced enough she takes the children with her!!!

J
J
She told me. She said, I'm filling the papers. Next week I meet him, Friday and Saturday.

I told, please don't, it is too hard for me.

She said if I am not balanced enough she takes the children with her!!!

Visit an attorney immediately

J
J

Kids need both parents.
But wayward mothers make TERRIBLE SINGLE PARENTS

J
J

Dr. Harley does encourage men to confront their wifes affair partners.
Obviously you cant kill or injure him (unless you are in the mob)

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Mature, 1 invisible), 1,216 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation