Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 85 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 84 85
J
J
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Was a good read. Thanks for the recommendation.

As you pray, remember that God is in control and He can and will intercede in our lives in accordance with His will.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That is one of many things I learned throughout this entire ordeal.

S
S
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I wouldn't do any of this.
Just stay cool in plan A.
Let all of her anger be directed at OM

TD, you said your wife knows your security questions.

Have you considered that the attempted bank-breaker might not have been your wife but her AP?

You may want to reconsider and come up with a plan A way to say that an attempt on your account was made from a Miami ISP without suggesting she is to blame.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Sunnytimes
I wouldn't do any of this.
Just stay cool in plan A.
Let all of her anger be directed at OM

TD, you said your wife knows your security questions.

Have you considered that the attempted bank-breaker might not have been your wife but her AP?

You may want to reconsider and come up with a plan A way to say that an attempt on your account was made from a Miami ISP without suggesting she is to blame.

I think they both did it together or she did it solo. Because the password and email to the account was changed. My wife knows the security questions. For instance one of the questions was what was my favorite teacher's name and other pesonal questions. They hurting for money, I think OM lost his job.

J
J
Have you been able to speak with Step son?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Unfortunately, no. Every time I call she is at work. I have come to the conclusion that he is being told not to talk to me and she only answers when she is at work. She also doesn't tell POSOM about our interactions. For example, yesterday was DS first Tee Ball game. I called to let her know and DS was excited and wanted to tell his brother (SS). She didn't answer so we left a voicemail. No return call. My theory is she wasn't at work and didn't want to talk in presence of OM and his family. As they live with his mother. I make it a point to express my concern for SS. I ask how's he doing in school and does he watch certain tv shows as we were each other tv buddies.

When SS talks with DS and DS suggest I talk to SS. SS hands WW the phone and never speaks to me. Thus, suggesting he is being coached to avoid interactions with me. This hurts a lot as SS and me were extremely close.

J
J
Hopefully your wicked wife and her boyfriend wont turn step son into an alcoholic or drug addict.

It's too bad Step son's biological dad isn't a moral man and involved.
Was anyon on his side of the family involved? grandparents, aunts etc?

Any communication with maternal grandmother?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hopefully your wicked wife and her boyfriend wont turn step son into an alcoholic or drug addict.

It's too bad Step son's biological dad isn't a moral man and involved.
Was anyon on his side of the family involved? grandparents, aunts etc?

Any communication with maternal grandmother?

Not sure what you mean by maternal grandmother but I will try to answer your question. If you mean my WW's grandmother she passed away last fall. She was a strong ally for the marriage, when WW ran off with our children she had called me so I could talk to them and told WW via messages she is ruining her life. MIL is also pro marriage but doesn't stand up to her daughter at all.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Spoke with SS a lil bit he sounded upset but happy he talked to DS and I. I guess they are on spring break and POSOM's daughter is with them. One big happy family (insert vomit emote lol). I needed her signature on some documents and she said she would. I doubt she I'll though we shall see...

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WW isn't taking my calls. DS and I called and left numerous messages. Guess the guilt and the high of the affair is keeping her company. From all the things I learned from MB I can safely say she is a conflict avoider. DS has been crying for his mom to come home every night this week. We called and he cried a plea for her to come home on her voicemail. When I talk to her should I share how DS is doing?

I was thinking of sending a short email saying your affair is very painful and hurtful to DS and I and he cries every night and prays his family will be restored. Thoughts and advice?

J
J
I don't think that would be a "plan A" move...

J
J
You're at a year and a half into the affair.
She may just end up like my ex wife, one of the 5% that make it past 2 years.
My ex wife is approaching year 3 soon.

It's hard to predict what your wife will do. But if she is doing drugs, she WILL spiral downward. That is inevitable.

J
J
WW isn't taking my calls. DS and I called and left numerous messages. Guess the guilt and the high of the affair is keeping her company. From all the things I learned from MB I can safely say she is a conflict avoider. DS has been crying for his mom to come home every night this week. We called and he cried a plea for her to come home on her voicemail. When I talk to her should I share how DS is doing?

I was thinking of sending a short email saying your affair is very painful and hurtful to DS and I and he cries every night and prays his family will be restored. Thoughts and advice?

I'm sorry to hear that your son is experiencing the pain. It's been 18 months and he is still really hurting. Is there a mother figure nearby that can give him the motherly affection a child needs?

I think sending the e-mail is fine. It expresses how you feel and keeps the door open, which is your purpose right now.

How are you doing, TD? Are you taking care of yourself? What is life like in your new town and with your son?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am doing well. The new town is great as there isn't any snow! New job is awesome will be picking up rank in June. Mentally I am in a better place than I was a year ago. DS is in kindergarten and reading on a 2nd grade level. Still working on his handwriting though. That is genetic cause my handwriting is terrible lol.

I will send the email and post it here first beforehand. Going on a 5 mile run this afternoon and enjoy this weather. Oh, DS experienced his first major league baseball game yesterday. Was an awesome time and we enjoyed it. I had a pang of pain as I wished SS and WW were there but like JK says who knows what the future holds.

edit: JK i need a favor. I see on other threads your pretty good on those websites like cheaterville and the like. I tried to do a profile but it never posts. Its always rejected, could you give me a hand if I provide the information?

Last edited by TranquilDark; 04/24/14 01:38 PM.
J
J
TQ,
Cheaterville really filters out a lot of details and rejects easily.
If you post on www.playerblock.com they do not filter details and you can even post the OM phone number in the exposure!
After you post on PlayerBlock, then post on Cheaterville and the like.
Then go to Topix for OM city and post in their forum and expose there.
All these websites have high google ratings and results show fast in searches.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/24/14 01:46 PM.
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Will do thanks for the tips could you hyperlink the other sites too? Here is my email for edits:

WW,

DS and I love you and SS very much. Your affair is very hurtful to us and we pray for your return to us once your affair has ended. In return I promise you a marriage where both or needs are met. Take care and God bless.

From your loving husband,
TD

J
J
Here's my version,

My dear ________,

Though months have passed, through all the hurt and sadness, I still love you very much. You are still my wife, and ___'s mother. We both long for the day you will end your affair with ___, and return home with SS. Should you decide to come back, I promise you a marriage where we will both be happy and deeply in love.

Take care and God bless.

All my love,
TD

J
J
What is wrong with you?
Why are telling people that you hate Star Wars?

J
J
I hope you at least like Star Trek

S
S
Will do thanks for the tips could you hyperlink the other sites too? Here is my email for edits:

WW,

DS and I love you and SS very much. Your affair is very hurtful to us and we pray for your return to us once your affair has ended. In return I promise you a marriage where both or needs are met. Take care and God bless.

From your loving husband,
TD

TD,

I am threadjacking for two seconds, read my last post explaining how I have switched to MB from the other sites...

That is the truth,,,

H51 WS53
S21,S15
DD3 2/12/14
WS moved home 4/17/14
Began sharing bed 5/3/14
Page 79 of 85 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,125 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation