Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
D
WS is synomous with selfish. Are you familiar with the giver and taker personas we each have? Her taker is in full control and doesn't want to give you anything, so you won't see any positive reinforcement for your actions. Only negative, just understand this is a smoke screen. Plan A without expecting anything in return. You need to expose like ML said. That is step one.

Darkguy #2798113 04/22/14 03:18 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
WS is synomous with selfish. Are you familiar with the giver and taker personas we each have? Her taker is in full control and doesn't want to give you anything, so you won't see any positive reinforcement for your actions. Only negative, just understand this is a smoke screen. Plan A without expecting anything in return. You need to expose like ML said. That is step one.

I am familiar with the concepts and have no expectations as far as getting anything in return, although it confuses me when I seem to get "positive reinforcement" as you say.

"Love me when I least deserve it, for that is when I need it most."
B
B
When will you be exposing the affair?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

N
OP Offline
N
I did expose it. Nobody believed me until about 3 minutes ago, I sent GF message about them being together this morning and she has unfriended my wife on FB, changed her relationship status, and thanked me.

J
J
Now send a letter to the company President and a key VP exposing the affair.
Send an email to all family and friends of the OM and your wife. Today!

EDIT: Also, post the OM on the cheater exposure website www.cheaterville.com.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/22/14 09:30 PM.
B
B
Originally Posted by Nowheremann
I did expose it. Nobody believed me until about 3 minutes ago, I sent GF message about them being together this morning and she has unfriended my wife on FB, changed her relationship status, and thanked me.
Who did you expose it to?

Who on OM's side did you expose it to?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

G
G
Nowhereman,

You wrote I did expose it. Nobody believed me until about 3 minutes ago, I sent GF message about them being together this morning and she has unfriended my wife on FB, changed her relationship status, and thanked me.

Congratualations, please refer others who are hesitant to expose or incomplete when the time comes.

God Bless
Gamma

Gamma #2798329 04/23/14 09:21 PM
N
OP Offline
N
I still feel like nobody else believes me, or they just don't care. It's rather frustrating, as clearly the people at their job are either perfectly fine with them screwing around, or perfectly fine pretending it isn't happening and it makes me feel...frustrated.

J
J
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Now send a letter to the company President and a key VP exposing the affair.
Send an email to all family and friends of the OM and your wife. Today!

EDIT: Also, post the OM on the cheater exposure website www.cheaterville.com.

Have you done this?

N
OP Offline
N
Yes, I did it all, but again I've heard nothing back.

Wife called this morning to accuse me of bugging her phone and reading her texts because OM's xGF apparently knew stuff about messages exchanged on Easter. Apparently OM accused me of doing it.

Is there any advice on continued contact with OM's GF/xGF as far as helping continue to kill the affair? I didn't know her before, and she's only sent the one message to me.

J
J

Wife called this morning to accuse me of bugging her phone and reading her texts because OM's xGF apparently knew stuff about messages exchanged on Easter. Apparently OM accused me of doing it.

Is there any advice on continued contact with OM's GF/xGF as far as helping continue to kill the affair? I didn't know her before, and she's only sent the one message to me.

Has Cheaterville posted the picture of OM? If so, make sure you send him a link to it. You can go on the Cheaterville website and send they will send him a link by email!

I would stay in contact with OM Girlfriend. She can help keep you informed of what is going on, but do not reveal any spy techniques to her

J
J
These cheaters HATE internet exposure so when he finds out he is on Cheaterville he will be furious.
From the cheaterville website, send links to all of his friends and relatives.

EDIT: Also, make sure your exposure post was detailed and ideally has some PROOF attached as well.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/24/14 12:18 PM.
N
OP Offline
N
Anybody know the inner workings of FB? He seems to have disappeared completely and I'm just wondering how complete you can be as far as hiding yourself from everyone except friends?

B
B
Anybody know the inner workings of FB? He seems to have disappeared completely and I'm just wondering how complete you can be as far as hiding yourself from everyone except friends?
I'm sure he's blocked you or made it so private that only friends can see.

You can try to make a new FB with a new email. Why do you need to see his Facebook? Haven't you exposed him already?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M

Try signing out of your account and see if you can see him. Also, go to some of his friends and family Facebook pages to see if you can see him.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
OP Offline
N
My sister-in-law was friends with him and is no longer, nor does he show up as a friend on anyone's page. It said "This page has been disabled", but I'm not FB savvy so I don't know if that actually means anything.

As far as why, I was curious when he suddenly disappeared from my wife's page; all his pictures became untagged and comments he made seem to have been deleted. Made me wonder if he was hiding or running, or a little of both.

M
M
My sister-in-law was friends with him and is no longer, nor does he show up as a friend on anyone's page. It said "This page has been disabled", but I'm not FB savvy so I don't know if that actually means anything.

As far as why, I was curious when he suddenly disappeared from my wife's page; all his pictures became untagged and comments he made seem to have been deleted. Made me wonder if he was hiding or running, or a little of both.

Then that means he has disabled his account entirely.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
OP Offline
N
I suppose the question now is...what's next?

It would seem that her work doesn't care, and I've heard nothing from anyone else except the GF.

I'm trying to work on me, get out and live, and all that. Is that all there is at this point?

M
M

What was your response to this? Does your wife know you are in contact with the GF?

Exposure 101

N
OP Offline
N
I told her I didn't bug her phone, haven't seen anything since she moved out. She sounded like she believed me, but who knows.

OM showed her letter I sent right after it happened, as well as showing her what I sent the second time, so yes she knows. She thought GF didn't believe it first time and assumed that I had sent the additional message to try again, to which I pointed out that GF had already removed her from Instagram following on Easter; she knew or was trying to believe and I guess found evidence on her own, I just helped her become sure.

I am no longer in contact with GF though, as she requested that I not bother her again. I did wonder if maybe it's all him (i.e. he intercepted messages), but I don't think that's the case.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation