Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
Did you ever do the full exposure?

Your WH hasn't ended his affair and you need to go to Plan B after you expose properly.

How to Plan B Correctly

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Originally Posted by LimeFlamingo
I would appreciate any experts advice on how handle the next month from my side. Do I ever send a "just because" text or do I go all the way little contact as possible.

Hi LF, I am so sorry this has happened. The solution is to go into Plan B and cut off all contact with him. I assure you the affair is still ongoing. You don't need to know that to go into a pitch dark Plan B, just the fact that he won't work on the marriage is reason enough to go into Plan B.

Are you familiar with Plan B? Do you have the book Survivng an Affair?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2811424 07/20/14 10:11 AM
M
M
Here is some information about Plan B that will help you get prepared:

Plan B

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

BrainHurts #2811425 07/20/14 10:13 AM
M
M
He is moving out so he can carry on his affair in peace while keeping you around as an option. He wants to keep the door open with you because you do meet some of his needs. He just wants to be able to tell people that he moved out because your marriage "didn't work out" so they don't know it is because of his affair.

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by catwhit
LF:

Did you ever expose properly?

Your husband is cake-eating. The A is still ongoing. Why do you think there is no contact presently?

Hello catwhit! Yes I did expose properly. I have snooped like crazy, and the OW husband has confirmed no contact. I hate feeling like I am invading the OW husbands privacy, he doesn't want to know any details he told me " OW doesn't think I can handle it". I feel like I keep throwing the affair in his face each time I contact him.

Does the OWH know your husband has moved out so now it will be easier for him to pursue his wife? I am sure that is the plan. The affair has gone deep underground while they move out all pretending they are ending their marriages.

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2811543 07/22/14 05:08 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by catwhit
LF:

Did you ever expose properly?

Your husband is cake-eating. The A is still ongoing. Why do you think there is no contact presently?

Hello catwhit! Yes I did expose properly. I have snooped like crazy, and the OW husband has confirmed no contact. I hate feeling like I am invading the OW husbands privacy, he doesn't want to know any details he told me " OW doesn't think I can handle it". I feel like I keep throwing the affair in his face each time I contact him.

Does the OWH know your husband has moved out so now it will be easier for him to pursue his wife? I am sure that is the plan. The affair has gone deep underground while they move out all pretending they are ending their marriages.

Thanks Melody! No I have not contacted the OWH since my husband moved out. Like I said I feel like I am invading his privacy each time I reach out to him. He doesn't want any information. I hate to think I am triggering someone every time I contact.

B
B
OWBH needs to know the information that your WH has moved out. He can decide what he wants to do, but you need to let him know.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 788 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation