An update for you. Not sure what to think. I spoke with the lawyer. He said there's no way a judge will sign off on him giving me the amount of money he is now. He advised that we could get the paperwork ready but hold off on filing right now, or go ahead and get he support orders ready but he may not give me any additional money. Right now I'm holding off.
The only IM I have is not working out. Even though instructions were very specific, he's either forwarding or WH is sending stuff directly from his phone. Yesterday I got a text that after WH gets work stuff figured out he's going to ask me to take him back and make me happy. He is still living with OW, so that really means nothing to me. I may have to block the IM as well.
The kids and I are doing well. The younger ones still cry sometimes but its gotten better. We're getting into a back to school routine and I think that's helped them. Oh one last thing the lawyer told me that because we rent and the lease is only in WH name that if he wanted to come back I have to let him? Does anyone know if this is true?