Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Do you have OM's Facebook contact list? Is that who you are exposing to?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S

What message are you sending these people?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
J
OP Offline
J
I just seen her when she dropped my daughter off and her attitude was a complete 180 from earlier. she was nice and receptive earlier. now it's back to being short and simple answers. and I wasn't tryin to talk about anything in particular just asking how her day was with our daughter. usually that indicates she'll be seeing the OM tonight.

J
OP Offline
J
his sisters are the only ones I know to be his family. I'm trying to find more info.

S
S
Originally Posted by SusieQ
What message are you sending these people?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
J
OP Offline
J
I just got off the phone with one of his sisters she said she'll do what she can to expose it to her family and let him know she knows.

M
M
Originally Posted by jeffropappy
I just got off the phone with one of his sisters she said she'll do what she can to expose it to her family and let him know she knows.

Will she give you the contact information of her parents? You need to be calling them personally asking for their help. That is too important of a message to be passed on 3rd hand.

Can you find this sister on Facebook so you can find the other family members?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J

J
OP Offline
J
I have her number. I'll ask her if she can give me her mom's number. she said he is very distant lately and they hardly talk. but I'll give it a go.

L
L

Ask for their help in putting pressure on the OM to end the affair. They can tell him that that affairs usually die a natural death, and that he will have helped destroy a family. She should tell him that the children will hate him for his part in the destruction of their family and that your wife won't be welcome at their homes. They can help paint a dark picture of life in an affair.

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
M
M
I have her number. I'll ask her if she can give me her mom's number. she said he is very distant lately and they hardly talk. but I'll give it a go.

Exposing to his mother will be a critical exposure, so I would get her name and # and give her a call.

Exposure 101

B
B
I agree. Call the mom.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
I haven't heard back from her but I did talk to most of my wife's family. they said they'll try and talk to her but she was impossible last time.

J
OP Offline
J
so I've been texting her for a couple hours. not about anything in particular just kids and stuff. I'm keeping it very positive and trying to joke with her and keep the conversation going as long as I can. she had the idea to come over for dinner tomorrow (no talking tho). absolutely. now I just gotta keep my big mouth and my feelings in check!

J
J
Sir that's good but you need to focus on finishing exposure.
If you are in the USA, this is should not take too long as most people are on Facebook.
Also post the OM on Cheaterville.

J
OP Offline
J
I talked to his sister again she said she would give her mom my number and she said she told her what was going on.. my wife just left. we had an ok time. kept it positive.

J
OP Offline
J
HELP!! she told me tonight that she don't have feelings for me anymore. it's the first time I think she's been honest this whole time.. what do I do.. maybe it wasn't about the other guy all along? someone help please!

L
L
EVERY Wayward says that.

Don't pay ANY attention to ANYTHING She says. Period!!!

Be vigilant and finish ALL exposures, if you haven't yet. Then the fog may slow dissipate while she goes through withdrawal, if you follow ALL the steps thoroughly.

Keep doing your best Plan A, even if she does not reciprocate or even acknowledge anyof your efforts. She will remember them someday.

LTL

M
M
HELP!! she told me tonight that she don't have feelings for me anymore.

We already knew this! crazy NEXT!

Exposure 101

J
OP Offline
J
I've already told everyone I could. and now I don't even know what to believe. what if there really isn't anything goin on with them and I just told a bunch of people something that isn't true??

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation