Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
C
OP Offline
C
I'm goimg to install a key logger tonight should have a while ago any advise? I checked the sticky and it looks like it hasnt updated in quite awhile?

N
N
be careful to not get caught snooping

non
B
B
Originally Posted by clintonior
I'm goimg to install a key logger tonight should have a while ago any advise? I checked the sticky and it looks like it hasnt updated in quite awhile?
The Keyloggers in here are still some good ones. Let us know what you find.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Reason is it seems WW is coming home more often and eairler there is a slight frequency to this. Conversation is less but it is not always her LB or arguing or dismissve there is still some. WW & I are separeted in the house WW words. WW is in one room I am in another. Low tech I can here her typing thru the wall with a Glass. I can also hear any conversation she may have havent heard one yet. my VAR picks WW routine up every morning. she usually goes out to her car at some point. assuming mabye a call is made then.
I would like to know what is getting keyyed in at this point.

WW says she is moving out but shows no signs of that happening. continuing on with Plan A,

B
B
Reason is it seems WW is coming home more often and eairler there is a slight frequency to this. Conversation is less but it is not always her LB or arguing or dismissve there is still some. WW & I are separeted in the house WW words. WW is in one room I am in another. Low tech I can here her typing thru the wall with a Glass. I can also hear any conversation she may have havent heard one yet. my VAR picks WW routine up every morning. she usually goes out to her car at some point. assuming mabye a call is made then.
I would like to know what is getting keyyed in at this point.

WW says she is moving out but shows no signs of that happening. continuing on with Plan A,
Get that keylogger on there ASAP.

Do you have a VAR in her car?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
I need a VAR in the car. I tried once and the batteries died no recording. I have alredy exposed WW M&F dont support my FB exposure and wont communcate with me. in fact I dont feel any of her family care for the exposure nor have I recived any support.
WW will not give up job and OM works with her. I also feel they have similar sechedules. WW is not wearing wedding rings. I feel only plan B and a possible natural A collapse. is the only hope other than WW currently acting a bit less defensive latley.

Last edited by clintonior; 11/17/14 12:41 PM.
B
B
I need a VAR in the car. I tried once and the batteries died no recording. I have alredy exposed WW M&F dont support my FB exposure and wont communcate with me. in fact I dont feel any of her family care for the exposure nor have I recived any support.
WW will not give up job and OM works with her. I also feel they have similar sechedules. WW is not wearing wedding rings. I feel only plan B and a possible natural A collapse. is the only hope other than WW currently acting a bit less defensive latley.
Have you given her 30 days to resign or you'll expose at her job?

Dr. Harley recommends BHs stay in Plan A, for 6 months-2 years as long as he can handle it. Do you feel you can't handle it anymore?

Have you written Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
NO I haven't written Dr Harley and perhaps I should. Also I have been avoiding LB. Although a bit to late I really wish I had know I was on the wrong path to start.
I can stick it out for awhile things are more amicable. As for 30 Days to quit NO.. I havent as WW has stated she would chose her job ( her first real Job/Carrer as a nurse they are also going to pay for her to get her RN) Higly unlikey she will leave also that would be a demand and i have been avoiding demands as LB's. I have already exposed twice to her employer and they have yet to contact me back.

B
B
NO I haven't written Dr Harley and perhaps I should. Also I have been avoiding LB. Although a bit to late I really wish I had know I was on the wrong path to start.
I can stick it out for awhile things are more amicable. As for 30 Days to quit NO.. I havent as WW has stated she would chose her job ( her first real Job/Carrer as a nurse they are also going to pay for her to get her RN) Higly unlikey she will leave also that would be a demand and i have been avoiding demands as LB's. I have already exposed twice to her employer and they have yet to contact me back.
Yes write Dr Harley.

Who did you contact at her employer? Did you follow the workplace exposure in the Exposure 101 thread?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
yes. I have contacted WW HR liason. yesterdays call was a follow up to a call made to the main office. sounded like she didnt know and had to check with them. but i will be able to call her back in a few days. I also wrote Dr harley yesterday.
as far as exposure i did follow 101 but i had alredy made arguments before findint this site aswell as i was directied to expose while i was still collecting info. I just got web watcher on WW PC last nite. she works late its unlikey its been used yet. but i will check later.

J
J
Clinton,

You are correct that you should not make demands of your wife.
I've pasted below a post from Dr. Harley about demands.
BUT you need to request that she leave the job.
Tell her that if she does leave her job your marriage will end in divorce. Tell her you are willing to work with her to create a loving marriage but she must first end her affair.

Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
Gamma,

From what I've seen of your posts and the responses of others, I should make a point that may help clarify my position on radical honesty.

First of all, I feel that demands are off limits in marriage, even when it involves a failure to be radically honesty. I am against demands regarding the meeting of emotional needs, demands to avoid love busters (including dishonesty), and demands to stop having an affair. While I think every spouse reserves the right to separate and even to divorce when a spouse does not meet emotional needs, or persists in Love Busters, or continues an affair, they should not demand a change.

The reason I feel this way is that demands don't work. They cause the spouse to be uncooperative and to lose their feeling of romantic love. It can even lead to hating the person making the demand. It doesn't produce the desired result, and makes the marriage intolerable.

Your have every right to separate from your spouse, or even divorce her. But you are being foolish to make demands. I strongly encourage you to leave the problem you are having with her past romantic relationship in the past. Don't bring it up again. Deal with problems of the present, not of the past.

Best wishes,
Dr. Harley

C
OP Offline
C
Well i aksed her to get a day Job. 5 months ago she said she was applying for a few. Then i mentioned it prior to D day. she said if she had to chose between her new carrer and me at this point {FOG} she would chose her job and Friends*..

So Technically I have made this demand my justification at that time was our opposite schedules were to hard on the marriage. which i 100% feel is why this happened. as i am not able to meet her EN's when she is never around me.

I should also explain I have a preneptuial on my house and land only. I built my log cabin post deployment 7 years ago. i had it coming into the marriage its next to family land and was unwilling to lose it in a divorce should one occur (year later?) good thing i have that.

I will say this created a feeling in my wife not to contribute into the home financially and feel it will never be hers i told her the nup disolves at 8 years of marriage. which is doable can overwrite it at any time really.

C
OP Offline
C
Brain hurts I did install key logger webwatcher.com. I also recived a call today from Joyce Harley i will make contact tomorrow.

B
B
Brain hurts I did install key logger webwatcher.com. I also recived a call today from Joyce Harley i will make contact tomorrow.
Fantastic. Let us know when you'll be on the show.

Anything from the keylogger yet?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

C
OP Offline
C
Nothing yet the VR did pick up WW talking with OM yesterday morning and a call before WW left to meet OM " ww stated she didn't know what she wanted to do when OM asked what WW wanted to do but that WW was bringing our D4 and going to meet OM that they had no plans " today WW also has off and told me that she would be gona all day and there wouldnt be very good cell service{bs}.
also i addressed i felt WW was with OM last nite{ which i am trying to avoid doing} and WW stated WW feels we are falling out of love {FOG} ect. but after some talk WW said good night. WW also mentioned WW may move out this weekend again.
The key logger hasn't picked anything up yet apparently today will be a busy day screwing around so ww went to bed early.

Last edited by clintonior; 11/19/14 07:06 AM.
C
OP Offline
C
looking for a tip with the VR did the under the seat but got alot of road noise couldnt make out the phone calls very well. would a mic help? i dont have a lot of time to slip it into the car.

C
OP Offline
C
be on the show wednesday 24th

C
OP Offline
C
got some audio in the car yesterday. it has to much road noise to hear clearly but WW goes to other mans house. also there is a call where she may say " sure we can have S" but im going to have to clean up the audio. i will try tonight im a rookie but i saw audioacity has may have a simple clean up.

S
S
be on the show wednesday 24th
Do you mean Monday 24th, or Wednesday 26th?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
C
OP Offline
C
Wed the 26th Nov. I was looking a Dec.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation