Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by endurewithlove
I just checked out the number... It is the number of the gun shop that they own. I believe it was him I spoke to. I doubt she would have a friend pretend to be him in his own gun shop...

He said the reason he wanted no more contact with us is because he had difficult failed marriage before.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. A betrayed spouse doesn't block and cut off the other betrayed spouse, especially since it is in his best interest to stay in touch with you.

As far as you know, the OW's husband was out of town and she had someone else call. It may have been him, but you must verify this. I would go to the gun shop and ask for the OW's husband. Ask him to show you his driver's license. If he is there, make sure he knows all about the affair and ask him to be your ally in fighting the affair.

It is very, very strange and baffling that he would block you.
Agree.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
E
OP Offline
E
Confirmed that she did resign today, gave her two weeks notice.

M
M

How were you able to confirm this?

Did you speak directly to her husband and verify he knows about the affair?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
Endure I dont get any time to come on here any more but I've been very worried all week by your denial.

Here's why you don't have a remorseful husband who is thrilled at your offer of forgiveness. You're confused, but it's really very simple.

He is a man in love elsewhere and doesn't give two hoots about your second chance. He's in love (physically and emotionally despite your proof bring solely emotional) who is in a great deal of trouble with his main priority in life. She has ordered him to get you back in your box by any means necessary and they are in full tilt damage control.

He's in love with her and has sex with her. Sorry but you need to stop expecting him to respond to you as number one.

My husband is furious and will barely communicate with me. I feel like I did the right thing....

His best shot at protecting her is to intimidate you.

You're right. I just finished contacting his family to complete the exposure. I will verify tomorrow if she really did resign. I'm trying to have faith that this will help rather than hurt the situation. Thanks for all your advice! I'm wishing I had contacted his family earlier, but it is what it is.

You haven't exposed her? You are woefully underestimating her importance and the need to run her off.

I agreed to no longer have any contact with her husband and their family. He blocked me on FB.

They cannot stop seeing each other voluntarily. They have strong feelings. You left them no choice but to heed your warning and block you from her husband. He will never know she blocked you from his account. Seen this many times.

I hope you are wrong but of course there's a possibility that you are right. .

It's a dead cert. Hope is not a plan. Ending this properly by taking it seriously is. It's only romantic while they can protect its secrecy. In the light of day it's.....an embarrassment.

I just checked out the number... It is the number of the gun shop that they own. I believe it was him I spoke to. I doubt she would have a friend pretend to be him in his own gun shop...

I don't. People are going to find out she is having an affair. She's going to lose the man she loves. She's not going to care about being caught fibbing while trying to prevent all that.

Her husband would have gotten in touch to ask you every question he possibly could.

Please take this seriously. It's a full blown relationship and they are close to leaving to be together.

She has friends and family who don't know, and she can tell her husband she's simply not in love. Then your H, who is upset about exposure (because he isn't going to apologize) will abandon his family and rely on her support network.

I would still use spyware. Resigning is a good way to get way you to back off. It will also protect her employment record if she jumps before discovery.

Your husbands behaviour and the strange behaviour of her 'husband' still indicates an on going affair.

Last edited by indiegirl; 11/27/15 01:22 PM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

L
L
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Endure I dont get any time to come on here any more but I've been very worried all week by your denial.

Here's why you don't have a remorseful husband who is thrilled at your offer of forgiveness. You're confused, but it's really very simple.

He is a man in love elsewhere and doesn't give two hoots about your second chance. He's in love (physically and emotionally despite your proof bring solely emotional) who is in a great deal of trouble with his main priority in life. She has ordered him to get you back in your box by any means necessary and they are in full tilt damage control.

He's in love with her and has sex with her. Sorry but you need to stop expecting him to respond to you as number one.

My husband is furious and will barely communicate with me. I feel like I did the right thing....

His best shot at protecting her is to intimidate you.

You're right. I just finished contacting his family to complete the exposure. I will verify tomorrow if she really did resign. I'm trying to have faith that this will help rather than hurt the situation. Thanks for all your advice! I'm wishing I had contacted his family earlier, but it is what it is.

You haven't exposed her? You are woefully underestimating her importance and the need to run her off.

I agreed to no longer have any contact with her husband and their family. He blocked me on FB.

They cannot stop seeing each other voluntarily. They have strong feelings. You left them no choice but to heed your warning and block you from her husband. He will never know she blocked you from his account. Seen this many times.

I hope you are wrong but of course there's a possibility that you are right. .

It's a dead cert. Hope is not a plan. Ending this properly by taking it seriously is. It's only romantic while they can protect its secrecy. In the light of day it's.....an embarrassment.

I don't. People are going to find out she is having an affair. She's going to lose the man she loves. She's not going to care about being caught fibbing while trying to prevent all that.

Her husband would have gotten in touch to ask you every question he possibly could.

Please take this seriously. It's a full blown relationship and they are close to leaving to be together.

She has friends and family who don't know, and she can tell her husband she's simply not in love. Then your H, who is upset about exposure (because he isn't going to apologize) will abandon his family and rely on her support network.

I would still use spyware. Resigning is a good way to get way you to back off. It will also protect her employment record if she jumps before discovery.

Your husbands behaviour and the strange behaviour of her 'husband' still indicates an on going affair.

Endure,

Please heed IndieGirls advice.

You are in Denial and everything she pointed out is Spot On Target.

LTL

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 1,091 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation