Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
Well I have stayed home.

She is not home, she text me saying she is at her parent's house; which she was earlier cause I did drive by (3 block away). I did find some interesting texts back and forth to an unk number that was on a bill in feb -mar. So I just went ahead an purchased a gps tracker. )

Did you do a reverse lookup on it? Try to find out who it is. try this: http://www.okcaller.com/index.php

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
I just whish she would come home; I have the house clean, bought ballons a card a mum plant and her favorite comfort food.

You did good!!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes, I did do a spokeo check; it comes back to nothing... prob a pay/month phone. I wanted to go over to her parents house, but I didn't want any drama from her parents, esp when she is recovering.

I think I should wait to talk to them alone and tell them I love their daughter and them and am sorry for how I have mistreated their daughter and wish to save this marriage and do what is morally right! (because I have no idea what she has told them It seems her mom is against me, but her dad says I am better than her first husband.)

she did text me and say she would be home a little later that was 45 min ago. so I assume she will come home and sleep at our house.

Me 44
WW 44
dating/living together 7 years, married since Aug-2014

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
Yes, I did do a spokeo check; it comes back to nothing... prob a pay/month phone. I wanted to go over to her parents house, but I didn't want any drama from her parents, esp when she is recovering.

AGree.

I think I should wait to talk to them alone and tell them I love their daughter and them and am sorry for how I have mistreated their daughter and wish to save this marriage and do what is morally right! (because I have no idea what she has told them It seems her mom is against me, but her dad says I am better than her first husband.)

AGree this is a good idea. I would go there with hat in hand and show them your plan. Ask for their support.

she did text me and say she would be home a little later that was 45 min ago. so I assume she will come home and sleep at our house.

laugh

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
My wife came home, she is now sleeping.

She was on pain killers so it was easy to talk to her, we had small talk about the procedure. when she saw the card, plant and balloons she said what did I tell you the other day about this stuff... (she text me about not wanting to give false hope and my mind is made up for the divorce) so all I said was, "I love you and people can change."

I asked if she needed help into bed or a tuck and she said no. I tried not to push, so I just said goodnight love you.

Saturday will be a new day!

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Good job!!!

Exposure 101

J
J
LMG,
You are doing a very good Plan A. Your wife is in some kind of fog, and so keep that in mind as you process the cruel things she said about you. I know they cut deeply, and I'm sure that they arouse your own resentment, but as a Plan A vet, I can assure you that the humility and perseverance of taking the Plan A challenge build character and will make you a better husband in the future.

Stay with it and keep the faith.

M
M
p.s. I would not speak to her parents until you have ruled out an affair.

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
It's Saturday.

my wife is being non emotional; and asking why I don't go on the computer. I responded. I love you. She said well I haven't changed my mind. So I said I love you and people can change and this can be worked out.
Then she asked well why did you contact a lawyer. I said I don't wish to talk about any of that; I love you and am willing to work through this., you can always go that route later I think we should put it on hold and try. She replied I've made up my mind. So I repeated okay but I love you and walked
Out of the kitchen.

We're together watching Jaws but sitting on opposite sides of the couch. Because she doesn't want contact.

So I need to gather more evidence cause I noticed a few new bruises which could be evidence of a physical affair. GPS unit should arrive Mon/Tue.

I want so badly to ask her why she hates me but I know that won't help or change
things. My actions are the only thing that can instil feelings.

I did ask her how she felt if we played a game together she said no. So I can only sit in her company. Feeling frustrated because of the unknown...

Last edited by LMG; 05/07/16 12:39 PM.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
J
J
Did you put a VAR in her car?

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I can't access her car. She hides the keys. So I was going for the gps

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
I can't access her car. She hides the keys. So I was going for the gps

You're a cop!!!

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
That is what is frustrating. I can't break into her car (b/c alarm). I'll have to wait for the gps.

Another frustrating thing is she blocked me on Facebook. So I don't have that to snoops anymore. I have not talked to her about that and am curious as to how to do that respectfully without starting an argument.

My wife has really checked out as she put it. I know she's been lying and don't wish to bring up any phone texts until I have real proof which cannot be denied. It appears one of her girl friends is getting a divorce from a conversation I heard in the house so she could be telling her stuff. Such as how to hide your tracks.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
That is what is frustrating. I can't break into her car (b/c alarm). I'll have to wait for the gps.

shoot!!

Another frustrating thing is she blocked me on Facebook. So I don't have that to snoops anymore. I have not talked to her about that and am curious as to how to do that respectfully without starting an argument.

I wouldn't bring it up because you don't want her to think you are snooping.

My wife has really checked out as she put it. I know she's been lying and don't wish to bring up any phone texts until I have real proof which cannot be denied.

That is the EXACT RIGHT APPROACH!

It appears one of her girl friends is getting a divorce from a conversation I heard in the house so she could be telling her stuff. Such as how to hide your tracks.

Can you put a VAR in your house and pick up her conversations?

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I have a VAR is the house but I need to get a better one from the spy ship that will pick up a greater distance. The one u have is just one for lectures - it is an Olympus but the mic isn't suited for detailed long distance. Problem is all this cost money! Lol.

I asked about plans for tomorrow. She said I assumed you would go over your moms house and me over mine. I asked how would you feel if I came with you. She replied my parents wouldn't like it. Trying. It to start an argument...I said; I'm confused as to why they wouldn't like it. She said cause we are
Getting a divorce. I replied do they know why. I mean did you tel them this is what you decided? So how could they be mad at me then? She said cause j told them I am not happy then she volunteered I'm not thinking of a relationship I got to work on myself maybe 6months-1year down the road a relationship.

I said. I love you and will always love you and am sorry for making you feel this way. I can understand why you would want to end it; but I believe in trying and not throwing away our 7 years together....

There was a breif silence and then she said you already contacted a lawyer; so I'm confused. ( I did that to buy me time to stall it out for 90 days). I just said I don't want to talk about the divorce. I love you and our relationship is worth trying to fix.

Then she brought up I told you not to buy me stuff and the flowers etc.
so I said I do that because I love you and support you.

She like okay well let's not talk anymore about this.

I said okay. And walked away to do some choirs.

She's a tough cookie to crack!

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Happy Mother's Day to you out there.

I gave my wife a card to give to her mother; while i went to see mine. My wife said she delivered the card but didn't say how her mother reacted. We actually returned home at the same time from our mothers house. My wife reiterated that it's over and she doesn't want to be in a relationship of any kind. I tried not to pry but asked some basic questions like I didn't say anything about a relationship and I just want to work in us. But it went south. And I told her I knew she was using some messanger to communicate outside of regular text; boy did that make her angry a little so I knew I was right. My questions is if I can't fine any more evidence and this divorce goes through what then...

I still have some time 70 days before I have to act on service....

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I need help!

Today I finally got evidence. On tape the guy I though came over to the house and had sex with my wife. It's just one short audio tape segment.

where do I proceed from here...

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
I need help!

Today I finally got evidence. On tape the guy I though came over to the house and had sex with my wife. It's just one short audio tape segment.

where do I proceed from here...

Go read my exposure thread and come back and lets talk about your plan.

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Mel,

I read some of it, but she has blocked me on facebook. so I do not have that ave to expose....

my bro-in-law is still friends with her, but I feel she may block him, but right now she is freaking out. texting my in angry about violating her privacy in her house and get my stuff out. I have not responded. wifedivorcing is helping me as well , but he says you are the best for help.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
Mel,

I read some of it, but she has blocked me on facebook. so I do not have that ave to expose....

You misunderstood. You don't expose on your wifes' facebook. You expose to the OM's facebook friends VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE using the templates on my exposure thread.

You will CALL your wife's parents and then email other family members and close friends asking for their support. Use the templates from my thread.

my bro-in-law is still friends with her, but I feel she may block him, but right now she is freaking out. texting my in angry about violating her privacy in her house and get my stuff out. I have not responded. wifedivorcing is helping me as well , but he says you are the best for help.

Go to a quiet place where you have internet access so you can complete your exposures. You don't want her coming home and barging in on you.

Expose to the OM's friends and family, your wifes friends and family, and then yours. You will also want to report the OM's affair to your HR department.

Exposure 101

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation