Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
OP Offline
L
I actually moved out as we stay in an apartment and since both of our names are on the lease the complex said I could not refuse him entry. So once they refused to work with me, I went to a friend's house and we have been staying there. I am going through this and trying to study for final exams. After the semester is over I plan on looking for apartments, but at this point I do not feel like going back and forth with the apartment complex when they were unwilling to work with me. I can work on that after the semester, I already did poorly on an assignment due to this and can not afford to let my grade drop anymore as I will not graduate. My new job offer is dependent upon me having my degree, this is the new job I will use to start my life over with my daughters.

M
M
Originally Posted by lovinlife28
I actually moved out as we stay in an apartment and since both of our names are on the lease the complex said I could not refuse him entry. So once they refused to work with me, I went to a friend's house and we have been staying there. I am going through this and trying to study for final exams. After the semester is over I plan on looking for apartments, but at this point I do not feel like going back and forth with the apartment complex when they were unwilling to work with me. I can work on that after the semester, I already did poorly on an assignment due to this and can not afford to let my grade drop anymore as I will not graduate. My new job offer is dependent upon me having my degree, this is the new job I will use to start my life over with my daughters.

I am very relieved you moved out! Good girl!! The next step is go into Plan B, which is to completely end all contact with him. Go and read this thread and come back and we will help you plan. http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2482787#Post2482787

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
How should I handle him showing up at public places, such as my university library? When it happened yesterday I just walked back to my car so I could avoid talking to him. He was following me out the library as I was walking to my car he was like she is just a friend. I hate that he knows around this time of the semester I am studying at my university library getting ready for finals. I am going to have to study at my friend's house.

M
M
Originally Posted by lovinlife28
How should I handle him showing up at public places, such as my university library? When it happened yesterday I just walked back to my car so I could avoid talking to him. He was following me out the library as I was walking to my car he was like she is just a friend. I hate that he knows around this time of the semester I am studying at my university library getting ready for finals. I am going to have to study at my friend's house.

FIRST, you need to go into PLAN B. Once you go into Plan B, you can change up your schedule and do your best to avoid him. Did you read the thread. Do you understand plan B?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation