Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Armagan
But what if she really ended the affair? What if I can't find any evidence that it's been continuing? Wouldn't it be very bad to expose a past affair? I really don't want to insult my wife for nothing. It is so painful for me. I am crying at the moment.
If I find any evidence I won't hesitate to expose it even a second. But what if she is innocent? I really believe that is so.

M
M
But what if she really ended the affair? What if I can't find any evidence that it's been continuing? Wouldn't it be very bad to expose a past affair? I really don't want to insult my wife for nothing. It is so painful for me. I am crying at the moment.

Oh no, even a past affair must be exposed. Why are you upset? You want to help your wife, don't you? If she was a heroin addict, wouldn't you want to get her therapy? That is exactly what exposure is.

And her affair is not over. She has been having an affair this whole time.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
If I find any evidence I won't hesitate to expose it even a second. But what if she is innocent? I really believe that is so.

It is not so. I understand you WANT to believe that. But you need to face the truth.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I bought a flight ticket to home for tonight. I'll surprize her. I'll tell her that I'm not confortable for being away and I don't want her to drive 700+ km alone on 08 September night. I am sure that she will piss off and say that I came to bust her on action. I hope it worths.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'll try to get evidence from her attitutes and from her phone. Untill then I will have serious hesitations for exposure.

M
M
I'll try to get evidence from her attitutes and from her phone. Untill then I will have serious hesitations for exposure.

Her "attitude" is not evidence. You need rock solid evidence. WE didn't tell you to expose without evidence.

Exposure 101

M
M
I bought a flight ticket to home for tonight. I'll surprize her. I'll tell her that I'm not confortable for being away and I don't want her to drive 700+ km alone on 08 September night. I am sure that she will piss off and say that I came to bust her on action. I hope it worths.

Our goal is to help you save your marriage, not to avoid her anger at all cost. If she says you are trying to bust her, then that should tell she is doing something she can be busted FOR, right?

Exposure 101

U
U
And we argued about it. frown

However she responds to your surprise arrival, you need to not argue about anything. It takes two people to argue. When you argue, you make the OM look so great! Is that what you want, to make him look great?

U
U
When you arrive home, tell your wife you love her and missed her and are sorry for agreeing to the marriage wrecking behavior of being away all summer, and that you are not going to leave her side again.

What is your plan for snooping?

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by unwritten
When you arrive home, tell your wife you love her and missed her and are sorry for agreeing to the marriage wrecking behavior of being away all summer, and that you are not going to leave her side again.

I want to ask permission to inspect her phone. If she doesn't allow me I'll install webwatcher while she is sleeping.

I know you won't approve this.

Or I I'll try to inspect her phone while she is sleeping. If I suspect anything I'll install webwatcher.

I haven't decided yet. I've got 5 hours to decide.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I already told her I feel regret for listening to her. But she told me we'd better stay away from each other for a while

M
M

I want to ask permission to inspect her phone. If she doesn't allow me I'll install webwatcher while she is sleeping.

Or I I'll try to inspect her phone while she is sleeping. If I suspect anything I'll install webwatcher.

It is a silly idea to ask her to look at her phone. She will just get into the habit of deleting anything incriminating and then you will never know. You need to think more strategically if you want to save your marriage. The first step is to find the truth. If you can get the truth, you have a small chance of saving your marriage. Don't let on that you are suspicious at all and quietly install webwatcher.

Instead of relying upon your own inexperience, please let us help you. Your best thinking got you into this mess; it won't get you out because you have no experience. Please just accept that simple truth so you can move forward.

Exposure 101

M
M
I already told her I feel regret for listening to her. But she told me we'd better stay away from each other for a while

The answer should be no. You post like she is your momma and you are a boy. You are a grown man who does not take orders from your wife. Don't be a cuck.

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

It is a silly idea to ask her to look at her phone. She will just get into the habit of deleting anything incriminating and then you will never know. You need to think more strategically if you want to save your marriage. The first step is to find the truth. If you can get the truth, you have a small chance of saving your marriage. Don't let on that you are suspicious at all and quietly install webwatcher.

Instead of relying upon your own inexperience, please let us help you. Your best thinking got you into this mess; it won't get you out because you have no experience. Please just accept that simple truth so you can move forward.

OK. I'll follow MB way.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have arrived at home about an hour ago (around 01:00 local time). She looked very happy and excited to me. We were busy withtelling how much we missed and love each other and we made love. I few minutes ago she went back to sleep.

So what's next?

M
M
I have arrived at home about an hour ago (around 01:00 local time). She looked very happy and excited to me. We were busy withtelling how much we missed and love each other and we made love. I few minutes ago she went back to sleep.

So what's next?

Did you read our posts?

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes. I'm sorry. I was exhausted last night. We both couldn't sleep till the morning.

I'll first check if she has a password and then wait for an opportunity to install webwatcher.
The problem is the phone is almost always with her because of her job (even in the bathroom). She makes hundreds of phone calls every day. It'll be very hard to find the opportunity. I think my best chances are when she has gone for swimming or sleeping.
Have you got any suggestions?

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I did as you said. No evidence so far.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The beginning of our 10 days of vacation was very satisfying. But the last week I felt a little distance. And we didn't have sex for 10days.

I have some questions:
1. I want to put a VAR into her car. Do you have any suggestions where to hide the VAR? (regarding noise, clear records, etc.)
2. She wants to Italy with her two sisters for a vacation. I said it is possible only if I would come also. She and sisters insisted in going that vacation without husbands. We postponed the issue. What should I do?

M
M
You said that you have no evidence but have you been snooping? What are you doing?

You can purchase a voice activated recorder and Velcro it in a place where she talks on the phone, such as under her car seat or under a desk. You also need spyware on her phone and computer.

I would never agree to her going on a vacation without you. Bad for your marriage.

Exposure 101

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation