Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
OP Offline
L
OMW has no wishes to save her marriage right now. But it is also DDay for her again. OM has cheated several times in the past and is a pathalogical liar i guess. MIL wishes not to choose sides apparently and may have concealed WS absence from me, hard to say at the moment. Yes OMW is willing to aid me in killing the affair if she can. But right now she needs some time to process her emotions. Ive asked OMW to contact my wife when shes ready. I will ask about OMW either exposing to his parents or giving me the contact info to. OMW believes his parents have been covering for him.

M
M
Originally Posted by Lostsnowflk
OMW has no wishes to save her marriage right now. But it is also DDay for her again. OM has cheated several times in the past and is a pathalogical liar i guess. MIL wishes not to choose sides apparently

Oh no, she chose the side of the affair.

and may have concealed WS absence from me, hard to say at the moment. Yes OMW is willing to aid me in killing the affair if she can. But right now she needs some time to process her emotions. Ive asked OMW to contact my wife when shes ready. I will ask about OMW either exposing to his parents or giving me the contact info to. OMW believes his parents have been covering for him.

It would be very effective if you could call the OM's parents and ask for their help. Will she give you the #?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
OMW does not want to share OM parents contact info. Still unsure at this point, seems as though my WS may have known OM and OMW were reconciling, counseling, and sleeping together. OMW has not yet contacted my WS yet. I told my WS that i contacted OMW, my WS then told OM, he left work early to go to his wife, she tore into him, then kicked him out. Thats all i know for now

M
M
OMW does not want to share OM parents contact info. Still unsure at this point, seems as though my WS may have known OM and OMW were reconciling, counseling, and sleeping together. OMW has not yet contacted my WS yet. I told my WS that i contacted OMW, my WS then told OM, he left work early to go to his wife, she tore into him, then kicked him out. Thats all i know for now

yeah!! Call your MIL and tell her all this. Then try to get in contact with his parents.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Do you know where the OM works now? I would also contact his current employer and tell them OM is having an affair with your wife. Tell them he was FIRED from his last job for this affair. that is what happened, right?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
No they got caught and both quit, signing confidentiality forms. OM new job isnt open currently. Does that kind of exposure at a new workplace constitute as harassment? Yes i know where OM works.

Last edited by Lostsnowflk; 09/12/16 06:27 PM.
M
M
No they got caught and both quit, signing confidentiality forms. OM new job isnt open currently. Does that kind of exposure at a new workplace constitute as harassment? Yes i know where OM works.

No, it is not harassment to say the truth. What do you mean his new job isn't open currently?

Did you read my posts and follow the advice?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Ive been doing my best following your advice based on the cooperation i get. OM new job store hours, were closed by that time. OMW has quit responding to my texts, unsure at the moment if she has or will contact my WS. And OMW did not want to share his parents contact info. I outlined OM two timing act and how and his lies to his wife who was unaware, that OM and OMW had planned to hookup tonight. My Wife had alerted him to my saying i called OMW only. OM left work to go to his wife. I shared all of this with my WS. And sit in silence waiting! WS sister was forwarded the same outline. My MIL will be informed when she brings my kids home tonite.

Last edited by Lostsnowflk; 09/12/16 07:53 PM.
M
M
Have you been able to reach his parents yet?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
No i have not reached OM parents. OMW believes that they are covering for as both parents have cheated multiple times and figure it as a way of life. I will keep trying though. Im really hoping my wife wasnt aware of OM and OMW reconciliation, and this opens her eyes. Otherwise im dealing with a worse monster in that she was totally fine with fooling around until he was ready to leave his wife...

M
M
No i have not reached OM parents. OMW believes that they are covering for as both parents have cheated multiple times and figure it as a way of life. I will keep trying though.
yes, keep trying!!

Im really hoping my wife wasnt aware of OM and OMW reconciliation, and this opens her eyes. Otherwise im dealing with a worse monster in that she was totally fine with fooling around until he was ready to leave his wife...

That is a little irrational. She was perfectly fine with screwing around on her own husband so why would she have any problems screwing a married man?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Their is some evidence to my wife withholding sex, to restart their relationship from new. Get off on the right foot so to speak. So i want to believe that he led her along in the lies that she told me, about him confessing to his wife on my DDAY and that his wife left for good. Like i said before my wife hasnt tried to save our marriage or come back to me, she wants to move on. So their is partial truth in every lie. But she has tried to lead family members to think that shes not ending our marriage over him, which weve all figured out, but she still hides/lies to everyone about the littlest things relating to their relationship, and we all call [censored].

M
M
Their is some evidence to my wife withholding sex, to restart their relationship from new. Get off on the right foot so to speak.

That is fogged out silly adulterer talk. An affair never gets off on a "right foot." You can put lipstick on a pig but it still oinks.

So i want to believe that he led her along in the lies that she told me, about him confessing to his wife on my DDAY and that his wife left for good.

You wife knows she is a married woman who abandoned her marriage and her children for an affair. She knows he is a married man. You sound like you trying to romanticize her affair like a chick flick fantasy. Lets face reality here. Your married wife is committing adultery with a married man and 2 marriages have been ruined over their piggish, selfish behavior.

There is nothing romantic or innocent about what has happened. Two families have been destroyed over nothing.

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Exposure not working, messages to OM parents got through, they told my wife, they have been letting OM and WS stay at their place overnights, and know shes married. My wife also wont believe anything OMW said. Also said, she gets to choose what to beleive.

M
M
Exposure not working, messages to OM parents got through, they told my wife, they have been letting OM and WS stay at their place overnights, and know shes married. My wife also wont believe anything OMW said. Also said, she gets to choose what to beleive.

ONCE AGAIN, this is vague and I have don't have time to decipher it. Who told you WHAT?

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
My wife confronted me about messaging OM parents. My wife told me she believes the OM over what his wife told me.

M
M
Fine, I guess I will have to pull it out of you, but be assured I really don't have the time to do this. I have a full time job and a marriage. I shouldn't have to do this. Please be thorough instead of texting it in.

Exposure not working, messages to OM parents got through, they told my wife, they have been letting OM and WS stay at their place overnights, and know shes married.

How do you know any of this? How do you know that the parents know she is a married woman and that they are allowing them to shack up at their home? HOW? Did the parents tell you with their own LIPS?

My wife also wont believe anything OMW said. Also said, she gets to choose what to beleive.

No one is surprised she is in denial.

And why are you saying that "exposure not working?" You have the affairees scrambling and have brought the affair out into the open. How does that mean that "exposure is not working?"

Exposure 101

M
M
My wife confronted me about messaging OM parents.

Which means the OM's parents have confronted HIM about this and your wife and the OM are in damage control mode trying to shut you down. This is why you need to speak to them DIRECTLY.

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
The message they OM parents recieved gave them all the info they needed and obviously they read it. Idk what else i can do at this point. The pressure has been applied. I guess i wait n see what happens.. doing these things are doing so much damage to me. Everyone knows what they are doing. Seems like nobody but me truly cares.

M
M
Exposure doesn't mean everybody knows.

Exposure means you tell everybody.

There is a difference.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 835 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation