Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
U
U
Originally Posted by unwritten
Do not bring up the affair until you have the evidence and have thoroughly exposed.

What happened to this advice?

Did you get the evidence?

Did you *thoroughly* expose using the Exposure 101 thread as your guide?

Who did you expose to on OM's side?

D
OP Offline
D
I have evidence. And I exposed it to my side. I still have no way of contacting the OM.

D
OP Offline
D
Scratch that, just found his cell number

U
U
What is your evidence and how did you get it?

Do you know who OM is? Do you know if he is married? What are you doing to find out how to expose it to his side?

Who did you all expose to?

U
U
Here is the deal. You have a bad infection in your leg. Very bad. We are telling you to use a full course of strong antibiotics to kill the infection, or you very likely will lose your leg. You feel bad that you got the infection, because it was due to some dumb decisions on your part. You decide to take a 2 day course of antibiotics and call it good, and hope that will kill the infection.

The infection may be subdued but will continue to grow and come back with a vengeance and you will lose your leg.

I feel like you are not taking advice, you are just cherry picking it and doing a small portion of it, which is not going to kill the affair or save your marriage.

D
OP Offline
D
I exposed it to everyone. Our friends, and family. Then I talked to her. The other man is not married, he is single. I only have his number.

U
U
When people don't give details of exposure, it is almost always because they did not expose properly or thoroughly.

The fact that you are being elusive about the details tells me that you did not do this properly or as we advised.

Can you answer the rest of my questions?

D
OP Offline
D
I put a key logger on our comp. and broke our phone charger. She used the comp to contact OM and talked about a date they had earlier in the week, and that she wanted to go over one day on the weekend for sex.

U
U
And how did you expose to family and friends?

How did she have contact with OM on the computer? Was it via texting to a cell phn or was it through an app or social media account? Can you use this to get information on him?

How do you know OM is not married?

D
OP Offline
D
I texted our family and friends saying my wife was having an affair with so and so, but I am committed to making our marriage work so please support us in this difficult time. She used a social media app to contact him, and how I know he is single.

D
OP Offline
D
The text to our family was a bit longer, but that was the gist of the message

U
U
Originally Posted by Daceman7
She used a social media app to contact him, and how I know he is single.

Is it a social media app you can use to track his information to do an exposure on his side?

HOW do you *know* he is single, when you are claiming to know next to nothing about him? Do you know this guy or not?

I don't have time to pull teeth here Daceman. You are asking for help but not very willing to give us the info we need to help you.

D
OP Offline
D
No. Not really. The app is just for talking. I know he is single because my wife joked with him about it. Saying, this is why you are single at your age, during the course of the conversation.

B
B
Originally Posted by Daceman7
No. Not really. The app is just for talking. I know he is single because my wife joked with him about it. Saying, this is why you are single at your age, during the course of the conversation.
He could just be lying to her to hook a married woman. You need to investigate who this OM is and expose on his side.

How did they know each other? Only through this app? Do you have a GPS on her vehicle?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation