Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Please help if you have experience with this. 3 years ago hubby had a quick affair and was very sorry and upset. I couldnt move passed the hurt and blamed and downgraded him for 2 1/2 years. When I tried to fix it he wasnt interested and I discovered he had an emotional affair with a girl from work. Mostly texting all the time. It came out and he (eventually after refusing) broke it off a month ago. He does not share his feelings but says he doesnt want to leave me and still loves me. I forgave him (but struggle a lot) and we get along well but...although he says he loves me and I believe him, he is not IN LOVE with me. It hurts me so much since I read all their msgs and it was full of total crazy in love sayings. He was so infatuated with her but it still didnt go sexual. We had and still have a great sexual relationship. He used to be all crazy about me before the affair 3 years ago but can I have it back and how??? I do not want to be the wife and mother and 'friend' I am now - I want to be his one and only crazy-in-love-with-her woman again! I literally starve attention and love from him. I have been so lonely the last 3 years. Anyone who can help with advise???

P
P
Welcome to Marriage Builders. You may want to ask the moderators to move your post to Surviving an Affair part of the forum. There is a very specific path to follow if your marriage has experienced and affair. Have you read the articles on the website about affairs or read Surviving an Affair?

M
M
Hello HP, are you married?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

H
OP Offline
H
Hi I will try yo get it moved then. Yes, I have read through all but my husband is not keen on any counselling or advice from a professional, much less from me.

H
OP Offline
H
Yes I am still married.

M
M
Originally Posted by Hurtpartner
Yes I am still married.

Are you married to this man? And does he still work with this woman?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 493 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation