Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2891740 12/22/16 04:06 PM
A
OP Offline
A
My husband and I have separated since 11/17 due to his affair with a coworker who has worked in the same project near two years ago per his information of his project. On 11/26 I emailed him my plan B letter indicating three requirements for
him to be reunited with me. They are 1) he changes job 2) he would forever cut off any contact with the OW even the management has banned that in 10/20 3) he is willing to be on a recovery path with me.

On 12/5 I finally moved to a more permanent place just 20 minutes away from our house. Around the same time I also asked my lawyer to file a legal separation to protect myself as my husband cut off all our checking and credit card accounts except one cc that he assigned me to use.

He also transferred all my borrowed money $4,500 out since he had my login name and password for online banking. I once traced the money back but he moved my car away after church service on 11/26 and gained my new account number. He then emptied out all money again on 11/29 after harrsment RO was served to him on 11/28.

Unfortunately the judge dismissed the RO case on 12/9 because of not enough evidence (I didn't report to the police that he stole my money, just told the judge the facts) he hired a lawyer but not me.

After that for about two weeks I replied a couple of his emails when I needed to get some clothes from the house and asked him about the doctor's name of my eye surgary as I was planning for a cataract sugary held this morning. He also found some excuses to swap our two cars and dropped off some stuff once into my car. I reported the car swapping instance to the police again as he parked his car a block away from my car. He then got served another stalking warning paper that night of 12/13.

Since going through our lawyers for his troublesome behaviors costed too much money while I am having FREE lunch at a community center near by my living place just to save some money, Yesterday I finally asked a many-miles-away FB friend to be our IM.

She helped asking him to return my second set of car key and a steering wheel lock which he took away from my car to return to my lawyer. My husband asked if he could meet up with her and the relationship between my IM and me. My IM even granted my husband to be her FB friend this morning.

I right away told IM what she did is a no no for my husband is very manipulative and she should be a spam filter and would only pass the pertinent information such as finances and household item division between us. I hope she will be clear in keeping the main thing as the main thing and nothing else!

Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 12/22/16 04:31 PM.
AlwaysSmile #2891743 12/22/16 04:56 PM
A
OP Offline
A
My husband retrieved his FB friend request from IM.

AlwaysSmile #2891744 12/22/16 05:00 PM
A
OP Offline
A
The more I read past postings lately the more I realize I have made many mistakes in the past. My sincere apologies to many posters, especially MelodyLand!

BTW, my cataract sugary went very well this morning, so I am a happy camper now. smile I also just started a Christian counseling yesterday. Hopefully my loniness feeling will go away as the time goes by.

Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 12/22/16 05:04 PM.
AlwaysSmile #2891754 12/22/16 08:34 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Anybody know about Agilis GPS Tracker? My husband is paying subscription fee. I am wondering if he installed one on my car to keep track of me when he swapped cars.

Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 12/22/16 08:35 PM.
AlwaysSmile #2891755 12/22/16 10:19 PM
M
M
Hey Alwayssmile! Did you check your car for a hidden GPS unit?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

AlwaysSmile #2891756 12/22/16 11:04 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by AlwaysSmile
How do you know this if you're in Plan B? Sounds like your IM isn't doing her job as an IM.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2891757 12/23/16 05:12 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
How do you know this if you're in Plan B? Sounds like your IM isn't doing her job as an IM.

My IM told me so. Next time if I didn't reply any thing to her not relating to pertinent information, she would know the boundary.

MelodyLane #2891758 12/23/16 05:14 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

As soon as I am clear to drive, I will bring my car in for checking.

AlwaysSmile #2891759 12/23/16 09:08 AM
M
M

That's not the sort of service that your local garage is likely to perform. If is not difficult to check for yourself. GPS signals are blocked by the metal of the car, so it would have to be somewhere in the passenger compartment with a resonably good view of the sky. Also, to keep working beyond just a few days, it would have to be plugged in to the car's power.

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
mrEureka #2891763 12/23/16 03:03 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by mrEureka

That's not the sort of service that your local garage is likely to perform. If is not difficult to check for yourself. GPS signals are blocked by the metal of the car, so it would have to be somewhere in the passenger compartment with a resonably good view of the sky. Also, to keep working beyond just a few days, it would have to be plugged in to the car's power.

Someone in the community center checked for me and he didn't find any tracking device. My husband did install a GPS system in the car. Could it be possible that he installed the tracking software inside that GPS system?

I just made an appointment for my dealership company to take a look under the dash board.

Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 12/23/16 03:23 PM.
AlwaysSmile #2891764 12/23/16 03:05 PM
M
M
[
Someone in the community center checked for me and he didn't find any tracking device. My husband did install a GPS system in the car. Could it be possible that he installed the tracking software inside that GPS system?

What kind of GPS system did he install and WHEN did he install this?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2891766 12/23/16 03:38 PM
A
OP Offline
A
[

What kind of GPS system did he install and WHEN did he install this?

The Best Buy people told me that it is impossible for he to install another piece of software into the GPS system he bought from the Best Buy. That guy suggested I check underneath the dash board which I will have our dealership folk look into it.

It is Agilis GPS tracker that he paid for the subscription. He must have done that after he swapped our cars between 12/12 to 12/19.

Last edited by AlwaysSmile; 12/23/16 03:45 PM.
AlwaysSmile #2891767 12/23/16 04:07 PM
M
M
Underneath the dashboard is a typical place for a GPS tracker. Did you check there?

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2891768 12/23/16 04:15 PM
L
L
Underneath the dashboard is a typical place for a GPS tracker. Did you check there?

Take a look at the installation video http://www.motosafety.com/details-pricing/video-demos/ Tells you exactly where to find it. No need to pay someone else to do this for you.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
living_well #2891771 12/23/16 06:03 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by living_well

Take a look at the installation video http://www.motosafety.com/details-pricing/video-demos/ Tells you exactly where to find it. No need to pay someone else to do this for you.

Okay, thanks. I will check tomorrow when it is bright.

MelodyLane #2891772 12/23/16 06:04 PM
A
OP Offline
A

Great, I will check tomorrow.

AlwaysSmile #2891787 12/24/16 12:27 PM
M
M
Try googling "GPS tracking device". That will give you a good idea what to look for.

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
AlwaysSmile #2891863 12/28/16 12:35 PM
A
OP Offline
A

Great, I will check tomorrow.

Well the tech didn't find any this morning. Good that I didn't get charged.

AlwaysSmile #2892812 01/18/17 11:17 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Still I sensed he has been able to show up at many places I have been. Including a public library, a hotel, and a restaurant. I am contemplating about filing another restraining order but I would like to know your opinion. I don't really appreciate he showed up in those places. He also came to my senior lunch place which I have told him, it was a great mistake.

Oh, because I was afraid he might show up at my contra dance hall, about two months I skipped the dance. The police told me I should call 911 whenever he showed up near me. I really don't like that kind of situation to be happened. Therefore my life was actually interrupted unfortunately.

Our temperature hearing was held on 1/3/2017. Many points in the commissioner's report he tried to alter which is benefiting him financially. He said he didn't want to put the house on the market, therefore spouse so supporters calculated accordingly. Then two days ago he emailed me that he has found an agent and repairing for the house to be on the market. You see, property tax was calculated into the spousal support,but by changing it now he actually will gain money. There is a proper portico to go through for putting house on the market. But he does it on his own without asking his lawyer. Luckily I read his email the very day he sent to me and I forwarded to my lawyer to handle!

He also did identify theft as he appied my credit report without my agreement and then get my solo own redit card number and checked its balance, beside Geri g hold of my saving/Checking accounts. He then incorporate those accounts into our MINT app. It seems to me that the best way to protect myself is to apply a new SSN.

I'm wondering if any posters has knowledge in this area's could give me suggestions.

Another thing is that he Kept transferred money out to I don't where using credit card. In last few days he Chaged $5,000 to a credit card. I have no idea if I will be liable for those Charges. My heart was really troubled since he is very irresponsible in using credit cards,checking accounts and everything related to the finance.

AlwaysSmile #2892815 01/19/17 07:44 AM
M
M
AS, you need to contact your lawyer about these financial shenanigans and get a court order to stop him. You can't get a new SS# in America. You can only have one.

Exposure 101

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation