Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
U
U
Feel free to recommend this site to the OM's BW. We will tell her to report this to the ethics board yesterday.

I am very happy to hear she had the kahunas to expose this to everyone else as soon as she found out. Good for her.

S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by RickyH
We separated after our 4th dday, she basically left, said to figure things out, all complete lies, everything she said was and still is either a lie or partial truth. Yes all three daughters know and have known since the beginning. I also told the OM's wife that I'd known for almost a year. She wasn't happy but understood.

You are fortunate she didn't slap you for doing that to her. I would not have understood if you did that to me. Glad she finally found out.

Makes me cringe and feel sick to hear that a BS cruelly kept the affair a secret for their WS at the pain and suffering of another BS. Ugs. I would not have understood either.

I sure hope you apologized profusely.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
Originally Posted by SusieQ
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
We separated after our 4th dday, she basically left, said to figure things out, all complete lies, everything she said was and still is either a lie or partial truth. Yes all three daughters know and have known since the beginning. I also told the OM's wife that I'd known for almost a year. She wasn't happy but understood.

You are fortunate she didn't slap you for doing that to her. I would not have understood if you did that to me. Glad she finally found out.

Makes me cringe and feel sick to hear that a BS cruelly kept the affair a secret for their WS at the pain and suffering of another BS. Ugs. I would not have understood either.

I sure hope you apologized profusely.
"I knew that your house was on fire, but it was three in the morning and I thought you might get upset with me if I woke you up."

me-65
wife-61
married for 40 years
DS - 38, autistic, lives at home
DD - 37, married and on her own
DS - 32, still living with us
R
RickyH Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Ok, I get your point, I did apologize profusely, this was not her first time dealing with infedelity, and I will take your advice and use it when you give it, if your still willing... She wasn't upset with me and was interested in the mb website, so I sent her the link, I hope she looks at it seriously. So, now what? We didn't go to plan b, I think we might have a chance of busting this up this time, we have both families involved and the whole town and church watching. The OM's wife is on board with me and has been checking in with via text to give encouragement and see how things are going. Is keeping in contact with her strange or is it an appropriate way of snooping? A no contact text was sent by the OM, my wife is still moved out, but I'm finally seeing some signs of wanting to come home, so how do I proceed?

S
S
Ok, I get your point, I did apologize profusely, this was not her first time dealing with infedelity, and I will take your advice and use it when you give it, if your still willing... She wasn't upset with me and was interested in the mb website, so I sent her the link, I hope she looks at it seriously. So, now what? We didn't go to plan b, I think we might have a chance of busting this up this time, we have both families involved and the whole town and church watching. The OM's wife is on board with me and has been checking in with via text to give encouragement and see how things are going. Is keeping in contact with her strange or is it an appropriate way of snooping? A no contact text was sent by the OM, my wife is still moved out, but I'm finally seeing some signs of wanting to come home, so how do I proceed?
What signs have you seen?

Has she directly said that she wants to go home?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
R
RickyH Offline OP
OP Offline
R
No she hasn't said it that way yet, but, when I told her that she couldn't come home, she said "why not?" She has also finally started to see that real damage that this has done to our girls, and commented that they really needed their mom back home, these are things that she hasn't even mentioned until now. Do I try to get her back in our home to fight this, or keep her out? Putting my needs and feelings aside, do I make sure it's for the absolute right reason or take her back simply to get started on recovery?

B
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane
You're in the online programme, aren't you? Have you told your coach and Dr Harley about the latest developments? What do they say?
Did you ever talk to your coach about this?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation