Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Originally Posted by Klayton
Might have been so that I would pay and she wouldnt habe too but that is the negative side of me.

Try to protect yourself from dwelling on thoughts like this. A person in her situation can often be described as being invaded by an alien.

She may or may not be thinking this, but your Plan A strategy KNOWS she is disconnected from the marriage and is trying to win her back.

She might be thinking that, or worse, or nothing of the kind. What she is thinking doesn't matter to your strategy; you are just trying to continue to make deposits until she re-realizes what you offer her in a marriage.

There are a lot of experiences from people here who just ignored whatever the wayward spouse said, knowing that was irrelevant to their strategic plan. In time, they would either break through to the spouse or they wouldn't.

You will wear yourself down if you worry about what she is thinking. Just focus on your Plan A and putting a conflict in the "reality" about the marriage she is trying to build.

I think the updates sound very encouraging. I think you are catching her attention.

Does this help?

S
S
How is your Plan A coming along Klayton? Are you doing OK?

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
K
Klayton Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Plan A is all but over. She is openly dating another man. Her family knows and they are very upset but she does not care. Nor does she care. Anything about me. She stated that she should have left me 6 months ago.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation