Job 42:1-3 (NLT)
1Then Job replied to the LORD: 2"I know that you can do anything and no one can stop you. 3You ask, `Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorance?' It is I. And I was talking about things I did not understand, things far too wonderful for me.
Job had lost everything, his family, his possessions, and his health. His friends felt as though he had a great sin to hide and Job was finally at an end, justifying himself to his friends and God. His patience through his suffering had not given itself to perfect work, but his repentance for his impatience had. Job had seen the folly in his unadvised speaking and here he admits that he talked about things he did not understand and that they were far too wonderful for him. Job submitted to the Lord knowing that the Lord was right.

Job just did not understand God’s plan and in his suffering was starting to question if he knew whether God was going to come through. Job had no reason to justify himself to his friends, because he had done nothing wrong. They were under the belief blessings came with good works and curses came with sin. And their thought was surely all the calamity that had befallen Job was a curse from God and therefore he must have sinned. Had Job only know about God’s conversation with Satan, I’m sure Job’s outlook on life would have been different. Could you image if he could have told his friends, “Hey God’s letting Satan put me through the test, man all I have to do is hang in there. I know God’s not going to let me down after what He said about me.” If we only knew about those conversations that were taking place about us in the heavenly realms. You know maybe God’s been having conversations about you too. Maybe He comments on the way you shared your faith with others, or the way you help those in need or the way you minister to those who are struggling with various issues. Pray you know God’s plan and direction for your life. Ask God to clearly give you direction and focus on the things you need to do. Ask for his guidance in life’s daily struggles. Let his blessings fill your very soul.