Proverbs 17:24 (NLT)
24 Sensible people keep their eyes glued on wisdom, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth.

Like a GPS unit a sensible person keeps wisdom directly in front of them to lay out a course of life for themselves. But the fool allows his eye to wander freely in his mind and so it becomes temporarily fixed on whatever pleases him for the moment.

In Luke 15:11-16, it says “There was a man who had two sons. The younger one said to his father, 'Father, give me my share of the estate.' So he divided his property between them. "Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.” This young man had taken his eyes off wisdom and placed his on foolishness. His eyes were on the distant land and the wild living. His Brother even testifies to his father against him as he returns home, saying, “'Look! All these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!'” Then the father replies, “" 'My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' " It is easy to fall off track when we are not following the wisdom God gave us. And we may pay consequences for it. The younger son lost all of his processions. But the Father still loved the younger son with all of his heart to welcome him back home with his arms open wide. Maybe there were no more rewards to be given, but there was always the benefit of being returned to the family and finding peace, fellowship, love and a never ending relationship. Where are your eyes focused? Do you have relationships to heal? God the father is always there waiting to help. He has His arms wide open calling to you His child. Pray and answer Him today.