never, ever tell him about the snooping. if you have told anyone else that you have - tell them that you dont do it anymore.

what have you uncovered?

youre plan a has to be what is stopping it... i dont know what else it could be. "she is bing so good right now, it just doesnt feel right to sleep with you" etc.

we can atart business together LOL

i know its tough, my h promised to be honest and continues to lie - am still plan aing and hopeful though. my plan b timeline doesnt even start for at least another year! try living with that every day... knowing you have a plan but cant implement it.

smile. when is he due to come home?

*DISCLAIMER* You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information shall be at your sole risk. Keep cool; process promptly. Keep away from fire or flame. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. If condition persists, consult your counselor. Slippery when wet. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Sanitized for your protection. Use only in well-ventilated area. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Decision of judges is final.