Thanks so much! H & I had an appt w/ SH a couple of weeks ago, so luckily he is already aware of my sitch.

Thus far, in my Plan A, I have done more reading, therapy, praying, meditation, and yoga than I ever thought I would in such a short period of time. I am finally becoming the person I always aspired to be (snooping on my H excluded). I have become a much better mother (H even commented on it a number of times) and a bit more patient (never my strongest point). I will continue to work on gaining patience.

He & I are continuing to have positive, upbeat conversations on the phone. And I have been cautious not to LB. He just told me that he will be coming home tomorrow night (I must admit I thought he would spend the night out) and asked if he could call me from the road tonight. Believe it or not, as of this moment, he & OW have not talked today (but I'm not holding my breath that it will last)!

I think I will Plan A a little bit longer, and talk to SH about Plan B. I can't thank you enough for your help!

.... off to read "The Carrot & The Stick of Plan A" ....

Last edited by time_for_change; 03/30/07 02:15 PM.