Those are five excellent things to do when one has wronged one's spouse. I'm not sure what more you could do except that I would love to see you and WH in couples counseling. A good one, such as SH, can provide a forum where both of you could feel free to air all problems and help you and WH resolve them. I hope the day he'll reengage in discussions with SH comes soon.

Keep your chin up, lady.