Longhorn - you always cheer me up. At times your advice has been tough, but always presented in a caring way. Thank you.

H is in an even worse mood now ... I'm guessing withdrawal is setting in. I am going to talk to him this weekend about another session with SH. But I thought I should wait a few days first. I suppose I'll assume it is really over until proven otherwise, or shall I consider it still going on until proven otherwise?

Either way, reviewing SAA tonight after I do our taxes.