Last night, H and I cuddled and held each other. He went to bed with me for the first time in a looooooong time. (He usually stays up much later.) It was so nice to feel loved. But of course something had to break it ...

We are not morning people, so we snap at each other in the a.m. from time to time. This morning was no exception. But then, on my way in to work, he called. He wanted to tell me that living with anger, hate, resentment, and fear is no way to live and that I need to get it out of my system. I didn't realize I was living that way, but something to ponder. He says he understands that I am stressed out because (1) I don't know where our M is headed and (2) I only go to work and come home. I explained that yes, what we're going through is stressful, but also that I don't feel appreciated for what I do at home and at work, which leads to more stress. He seemed to understand. I think he may have been talking more about himself than me, because he followed all this with a comment about not having the luxury of going to therapy every week.

Then I get a text message from the xOM's XW. She is yet again sending hate-filled messages to me. While I certainly understand that she is in pain, I would like this to stop.

And one more thing: H has not apologized for his EA. I think he feels like he was entitled to it? Not sure - that could be a DJ. Maybe I should help him find a good IC?