Thanks everyone.

Mr. W. I gave a similar statement to the boys. I said that I made mistakes in the marriage but there is never any reason that justifies an affair. An affair is a sin just like murder. It hurts many people.

My W tried to say that I had no right talking to them without consulting with her first.

I just said that I didn't recall her consulting with me before hurting our family or seeing other men.

This is going to be an interesting ride... but I am far more equipped to handle it than I was a couple of years ago. Back then I was a spoon full of mashed potates crying gravy all over the place.

I told the boys that I expect Mom to be furious with me. That things could not get worse than what they are now. I said that I don't know if we will be back together, but that I have faith in God. I told them that this is going to be a long, hard road because it will be a while before their Mom gets over this.

My older son told me when they were leaving..."You didn't do anything wrong by telling us the truth." Kids are smarter than we give them credit.

Shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!