Update:

Asked by email to have the boys for supper tonight... one had a meeting at school, so no good. I should have them tomorrow. WW emailed back... "Don't you think enough damage has been caused already?" I replied, "more than enough damage was caused"

The boys didn't go to school today... not happy about that. She always keeps them home for any little thing or upset. It's good they still get good grades, but they are learning some poor habits for the future.

I guess they were up too late.

I asked the older son... I said, "I am only going to ask one question about your discussion with Mom... Did she tell you that I was lying?"

My son said, she didn't comment on Mr.P... the first OM, but she said I was mistaken about new OM. She told him how I could have thought that. I just replied... "I am not trying to turn you on your Mom... you need to make up your own mind... but I know what I saw, and I was not mistaken."

I asked him "do you believe her?" I can't remember his words, but basically said that he wanted to believe her.

I didn't push it at that point. I'm already a little concerned about this part of the plan.

Now what's next?

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!