Just had the boys over for an hour and a half. We watched an episode of Heroes and joked around.

When I brought them back to WW's, my younger son had a big grin on his face. WW thought something was up... kept asking what we talked about, why he was grinning. I actually have no idea. I said goodnight to them all... gave WW a little hug. She said that was kind of limp. I was grinning when I left...

I almost joked about OM and thought... "what? the hug... or the twinkie?"

When she calls me tonight... to discuss the boys hockey, I might just have to tell her what I was grinning about.

Would that be a lovebuster, if it is said without anger???

I'm ready to say that she has got her wish... she has lost me. But I know this is just the top of the coaster ride, that tomorrow or the next day, I will be thinking the opposite.

I did call a lawyer today... one who knows my parents well. He is going to call me back tomorrow and set up an appointment. I will cancel my Thursday meeting with WW. She hasn't mentioned anything about it. I would be surprised if she does... she always avoids those types of things because that would be bringing responsibility home.

Shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!