It has been a long time since I have posted on here! Now that our marriage is back on the right path, we are having trouble figuring out how to handle a situation with my husband's family. Someone help ... please!

SIL just got divorce finalized last day of May. 2-weeks later, for Father's Day, brought new bf to family dinner. We were told shortly thereafter that this was a "permanent situation" and that we have to accept him into the family. We certainly didn't exclude anyone, but we also weren't rushing to call him part of the family considering it was so soon after her D. Well, we just found out 2 days ago that they are getting married in less than 2 weeks!

A little more info:
SIL called Sunday to say they were engaged and were thinking of getting married sometime over the next few weeks if they could get the family together. We reviewed schedules and she said they would probably do something in 2 weeks on Sat. or Sun. Our DD's birthday party is that Sat., so she asked if they did the wedding at 7pm would we be able to make it? I said it would be pushing it, 7 would be the earliest we could do, but we would make it work to be there for her.

An hour later, H talks to their dad. According to him, they have been planning this wedding for over a month and a date and time are already set - Sat. at 7pm. They said they would understand if we couldn't make it.

Talk to SIL just after this - she acts like they just set the date and time within the last hour. We say "we'll be there". 10 mins later, she called H and tells him by the way she's pregnant and due at the end of March (a few days later she tells me her due date is 2/27).

This morning, SIL texts H and me to give us the new time for the wedding. It is now 1 hour earlier. There is no way for us to make it on time! Was this intentional?

Both sets of parents and the soon-to-be-BIL's 3 siblings have all known about the upcoming wedding and baby for about a month. Our feelings are hurt. We almost wonder if we are even wanted at this wedding?

Are we normal for being upset about this? How do we handle this?

Any advice today would be much appreciated! We have to call her back tonight and want to handle this with as much grace as possible to avoid any unnecessary additional upset.

Happily Recovered from Double Infidelity! \:\)
DD1[about to turn 7]
DD2[due at X-mas]