Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2140033 10/10/08 12:07 PM
M
OP Offline
M
is there a way to forward incoming text messages from one phone to another or to read messages that have been erased?

Me-25 FWW/BS
DH-25 BS/WH (user name DRO)
M- 4/17/2004
DS-4 OC born 12/10/2005
D-Day 1 4/4/2008 (my A)
DNA test #1 4/17/2008
DD-1 born 6/11/2009
D-Day 2 7/20/2010 (H's A)
DNA test #2 7/23/2010

NC yet to happen between H and OW........
R not yet able to happen

my story
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2102978#Post2102978

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2408314&page=1
D
D
not that I know of, with T-mobile the max i can do is see when incoming and outgoing messages are sent.

In my opinion he should not be able to send any, so in theory the content does me no good other than hurt me more.
The only acceptable amount of text messages to lovers is zero

Formerly known as TotallyLostNow
I
iam Offline
I
Stop worrying about his phone and get to counseling.

O
O
MM,
No way to recover deleted text messages. This is a definite source of pain when an active A is going on. But you can view your phone records online and many carriers will show the phone numbers for incoming and outgoing during the unbilled process. Once they are billed, they usually sum up to one number.

BS(me) - 40
FWH - 36

6 years of discovery.
Now - one day at a time....
B
B
Somebody had posted a while back about a device you could plug into cell phones and recover deleted text messages and stuff. I can't remember what the heck it is though.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

K
K
Originally Posted by broken_soul
Somebody had posted a while back about a device you could plug into cell phones and recover deleted text messages and stuff. I can't remember what the heck it is though.

A simcard reader, I think.

Divorced
B
B
Originally Posted by Krazy71

Yeah, I think you're right.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

J
J
Originally Posted by Krazy71

But they only work on certain cell phones so check the list to make sure that yours is there before buying. Here's what one website says about it:

Will the SIM Card Spy work with Sprint or Verizon phones?
No. The majority of Sprint and Verizon phones do not use SIM cards.

Will the SIM Card Spy with with smartphones like iPhone and Blackberry?
Yes and no. The SIM Card Spy will typically recover the address book (contact) and call information from smartphones, but usually not text messages. This is because most of these phones store the text messages on internal memory rather than on the SIM card.

Can you guarantee the SIM Card Spy will work with my particular phone?
The SIM Card Spy has been tested with hundreds of phones, but there are thousands on the market, so neither we nor the manufacturer can guarantee it will recover data from every SIM card used in every phone.

Can I recover deleted pictures?
No, the SIM Card Spy cannot recover deleted pictures.

How long does it take to recover data from a SIM card?
In most cases, data recovery takes around 1-2 minutes.

Can I uninstall the software when I'm done recovering my data?
Absolutely. Just use the included uninstaller to remove the software entirely from your computer.

Can I use the SIM Card Spy with more than one computer?
As long as you remove the software from the previous computer, you are free to use the SIM Card Spy and it's software on multiple computers.

Can I save or print the information I recover?
Yes, the SIM Card Spy software gives you the options to save and/or print the data you recover.

Can I return the SIM Card Spy if it does not recover what I'm looking for?
If the SIM Card Spy tests defective, we will replace the product with a new one at no charge to you. However, there are no refunds on the SIM Card Spy. This is because of the potential for abuse - a user could potentially recover the data they need, then return the device for a refund.

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,093 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation