1 Peter 1:23 (NLT)
For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.

The apostle Peter reminds us that we have an eternal life through Jesus Christ. God’s word, His promises, His wisdom, His living and breathing scriptures tell us of our new life.

There are times you think things are impossible, but God’s word says “What is impossible for people is possible with God.” His word is used for correction, reproof and purification. When you are tired and weary and the struggles of life are a constant battle remember Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” When you feel as though no one cares that no one loves you, don’t forget God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. Whenever things are difficult and you think you can’t go on, remember what Paul said, “Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” Let Christ carry your burdens when you feel there is no more hope. And when you think you can’t do it, remember from His word that Paul said, “I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them, so do not think you are not worth it for God finds you precious in His sight. Don’t believe you are unforgivable for God tells you there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. It is Satan’s lies that discourage and trouble you. When you believe things cannot be managed remember Paul said, “God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches” When you are worried, give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you. When fear overtakes you and you begin to dread what will take place, remember God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. And if you aren’t convinced God is with you, remember these words; For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” May God bless you through His Living Word and may you find the peace and joy you were meant to have.