Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
I
iam Offline
I
When you can call her a wh0re it's probably time to pack it in.

Good luck. There is someone good out there. I suggest your local churchs' singles nights.

iam #2201769 01/28/09 10:14 PM
B
B
So glad to hear the latest. You ARE a good man, and good dad. Hang in there.

iam #2201772 01/28/09 10:18 PM
A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by iam
When you can call her a wh0re it's probably time to pack it in.

Good luck. There is someone good out there. I suggest your local churchs' singles nights.

Did I say that? ... I might have....

Her dad's a carpenter...

Carpenters dream = Flat as a board and easy to nail. rotflmao

I'm not even close to dating. Maybe in a year or two. And when I do it's going to be a good christian woman.

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by believer
So glad to hear the latest. You ARE a good man, and good dad. Hang in there.

Thanks Believer hug

You've been a great source of comfort to me on those day's when I was really down. Thank you so much.

When I got home today there was a letter in the mail from CPS. It said that the result of their investigation into the alegations of abuse are....

UN-FOUNDED

B
B
You will do just fine. Please keep posting regularly so we can encourage you. I've been praying for your situation. In your case, prayers were answered.

Stay calm. Don't give up any more than you have to. I know how hard this has been on you.

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I've been praying for your situation. In your case, prayers were answered.

And in the 11th hour. hurray

One of the girls at the Divorce Care class said something about prayers being answered in the 11th hour.

I think there's more to come...

M
M
He is a just in time God isn't He?

He's never late...

But He ain't often early.

Makes us trust Him more...

P
P
Originally Posted by Amazin
When I got home today there was a letter in the mail from CPS. It said that the result of their investigation into the alegations of abuse are....

UN-FOUNDED

hurray hurray hurray hurray

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
W
W

UN-FOUNDED

hurray

That is GREAT!

I hope your xwife and ww feel like utter fools. I also hope that CPS set them straight on making false accusations.

Stay steady, Amazin. You're doing just fine.

Fox

T
T

But He ain't often early.

True, and true, and true. Glad CPS came through for you by seeing the truth.

tl

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Great isn't it!

I'm just waiting for the real fireworks to start... I think a big dose of reality is in order for my Ex wife, WW and my DD-15. They stirred all this crap up and now they're going to have to sit and stew in their own stinky smelly mess for a while.

My Ex wife told me the other day that my WW gave her until February 1st to get her own place. Ex wife doesn't have any money. Just got a job and won't get paid for another 2 weeks. I told the ex I guess you need to ask Mrs. Amazin if you can stay longer. (Laughing on the inside the whole time.)

One person is mooching of the other and is sticking to her like gum on her shoe.... LOL rotflmao

P
P

UN-FOUNDED
dance2 told ya !

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Pepperband
dance2 told ya !

Yes you did...

Even still.... I was all stressed and worried.

N
N
Yes you did...

Even still.... I was all stressed and worried.

but yet he STILL refuses to go get that massage....... :RollieEyes:

not2fun

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well... the next thing is comming... My ex has filed for child support... It's really not a surprize to me. I expected it.

The thing that iritates me is that she was only required to pay $198 a month for three kids when we got divorced because she convienently didn't have a job. She's several years behind. I took her back to court in 1998 and they placed a 12% interest on the back child support and a garnishment order. Then she left the state and went another 5 years without paying. It's got to be close to $10,000 in back child support that she owes if not more.

I just found the contempt and withholding order from 1998. At that time she was over $7000 behind. She had made some extra payments for a few years.... but when there's a 12% interest on 7157.69... a 100 a month toward that doesn't really do much to bring the total down.

C
C
Wow, that ought to be fun! Appear in court to address her request for child support, and ask the court to make her pay the $10,000 first!

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So there I was... It's 3:50 in the afternoon. I'm putting my boots on and getting ready to walk out of my office for the weekend. And I get an email.... Dang... Who could that be? so I log back into my computer to check.

It's an email from reunion.com. WW has added me to her Friends list....

With friends like that who needs enemies?

P
P
With friends like that who needs enemies?

She's really a leech, trying to suck your precious blood.
crazy

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
She's really a leech, trying to suck your precious blood.

I know...I just deleted the email...

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So... the fireworks at WW's house have gone off...

On Tuesday my DD-17 came back home. While she was as work the Ex wife came by and dropped off some of her stuff. She's so predictable it's almost laughable. She's a manipulator and does everything she can to make everyone feel sorry for her. But she doesn't accept or acknowledge her responsibility for any situation she gets herself in. It's always someone else’s fault. Sounds like my DD-15.

She tried her best to lay a guilt trip on me. (This was before I got the letter from CPS that exonerated me.) She told me she has a job but doesn't get paid for two weeks and that she doesn't have any money. (I guess you shouldn't have quit that $40,000 a year job and started all this crap) She went out of her way to let me know that WW was making her move out on the 30th. (I need to know this because??? Not my problem.) I told her she needs to ask Mrs. Amazin if she can stay longer then. She told me the reason DS-18 didn't go to college this year was because he was afraid to leave the girls alone with me. (B.S. He totaled his car and didn’t' have a way to get there. When he did finally get a car it was too late for him to get admitted for the spring semester.) She told me that DD-15 has brain damage because of the years of abuse that she’s suffered at my hands. And that she has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. (B.S. I talked to her doctor and got his diagnosis. He didn’t say she had brain damage. She doesn’t have PTSD. She was diagnosed with depression.)

She sends me a text message yesterday. She wants to know if I'm going to give her some money for child support to hold her over until she gets paid. Hmmmm.... I did tell her that I would help her out. But... I already gave her a $200.00 check that she cashed a week ago. She called several times yesterday but I just ignored her calls and didn't answer. She called this morning. DD-17 answered the phone and brought it to me. She starts right away with the poor poor pitiful me routine... She said she doesn't have any money. Mrs. Amazin asked her to leave so she moved out. She said she was staying at the Salvation Army. She wanted to know if I was going to give her a check. She said she'd give me a receipt. (Like I need one) I told her I was going to talk to my lawyer before I give her any more money. I told her I left a message for him but he hasn't returned my call. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Salvation Army story is B.S. just to make my feel guilty. I’m not sure what to think. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s staying with my son at his girlfriends parents or if she’s still at WW’s house.

Here’s my dilemma.

On one hand I don’t want my DD-15 to suffer. But on the other hand... I feel like My Ex and DD-15 need to reap the rewards of the seeds they’ve sown. They created this big stinky smelly mess and they need to wallow in it for a while.

Advice?

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,086 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation