Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
K
K
Chugga chugga chugga WOO--- *snapcrunchflatten*

Her refusal to pay the CS are the ropes tying her to the track and the train is a'coming...

I hear the train a'coming... grin

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
M
M
I'm happy for you that you're done. I could never understand why you ever wanted her back in the first place.

All the best

Plan D June 08
Me FBS 36
W 38
Married 13/1/09
The best is yet to come, with or without your WS
P
P
Originally Posted by Amazin
$18,778.35

hurray dance2 :MerryChristmas:

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
In the email that my lawyer sent he said any child support I may have to pay can be offset dollar for dollar for what she owes. It's up to the courts. But.... The courts can't reduce the amount she owes. She'll owe that money until it's paid off or until she dies. She could file bankruptcy and still owe that money.

W
W
I'm going to transfer the Child support account to PA since we're both in the same county now. I think she'll faint when she finds out.

Well, this one way to get rid of her.
pray

She'll dump DD15 back in your lap and take off, IMHO. She's using DD15 to get money from you - DD15 will end up seeing that, too.

Fox

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I went to the Domestic Relations office this afternoon and filed a counter suit against the Ex. Needless to say I got the impression Ex wife wasn't totally honest with those people when she filed. I think they were kind of shocked that she owed 18,000 in back child support. She'll find out that I filed next week.

Well, this one way to get rid of her.

I wish...

She's gonna stick to me like the stink on a skunk... Ya can't get rid of her.

grin

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The divorce support group is having a pot luck tonight. I'll be pot lucking it in a few... LOL

Then on the 14th we're all going bowling. hurray

W
W
I went to the Domestic Relations office this afternoon and filed a counter suit against the Ex. Needless to say I got the impression Ex wife wasn't totally honest with those people when she filed. I think they were kind of shocked that she owed 18,000 in back child support. She'll find out that I filed next week.

Oh, to be a fly on THAT wall. rotflmao

She's gonna stick to me like the stink on a skunk... Ya can't get rid of her.

Really, you don't think she'll take off if she thinks they are after her for child support?

Bummer.

Fox

C
C
She's gonna stick to me like the stink on a skunk... Ya can't get rid of her

Try a solution of one quart of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup of baking soda, and a tsp. of liquid detergent.

If bathing yourself in that does not remove the odor, make her drink it.

Last edited by chrisner; 02/06/09 05:54 PM.

Testosterone boys! Testosterone! It ain’t just for nose, ear and back hair anymore!
A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Really, you don't think she'll take off if she thinks they are after her for child support?

Bummer.

Fox

Well... I think she'll stick around as long as she thinks there's money in it for her. You could be right... the minute she thinks she's going to get her butt over a barrel she'll bolt...

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Try a solution of one quart of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup of baking soda, and a tsp. of liquid detergent.

If bathing yourself in that does not remove the odor, make her drink it.

I had an old aunt (She was around 85) She gave me some great advice once....

She said the more you handle a turd the more crap you get on yourself.....

She was talking about my Ex wife at the time.

W
W
rotflmao

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The Ex wife just came by the house and banged on the door. She wanted to know if I knew where DD-15 was. Ex wife said they got in a fight and that DD told her to F-Off. Then she ran away. I told her to call the cops. And since there's a Protection From Abuse order still in effect I can't go looking for her.

I'm not sure what to think. Whether its true or if she's just using that as an excuse to talk to me about child support. The subject of child support came up about a minute after she told me DD ran away. Ex wanted to know the name of my lawyer. I told her I'm not giving you the name of my lawyer. Then in high drama fashion she said " you really don't care about her do you." I said yes I do care about her. Then she said I'm real upset with the way you're acting. I said "I'm not real happy with some of the things your doing either."

I told her "I'm not having this conversation with you righ now." She kept on and on... I repeated calmly "I'm not having this conversation with you right now." Finally she stopped and I said "Are you done?" she said yes and stomped off.

I called the cops and reported DD-15 as a runaway and gave them ex wifes number.

W
W
Perfect, Amazin. Don't give away any of your strategy.

DD15 knows where she can go if she needs help.

It's about time your ex had to experience the same thing you have gone through.

Fox

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My DD-15 sent me a very nasty email. Almost everything she said in it seemed to come from her mom. Makes me sick.

Her mother's trying everything she can to manipulate me into doing what she wants.

DD-15 said she's done and doesn't ever want to see me again.

K
K
Some day your daughter will wake up to the fact that she's a puppet - her mother's "hate" puppet.

Teenagers don't like to be used.

When they do allow themselves to be "used" it's a means to an end - when that end turns on them, they turn on the puppeteer. Not going to be fun for your x.

Cafe Plan B link http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2182650&page=1

The ? that made recovery possible: "Which lovebuster do I do the most that hurts the worst"?

The statement that signaled my personal recovery and the turning point in our marriage recovery: "I don't need to be married that badly!"

If you're interested in saving your relationship, you'll work on it when it's convenient. If you're committed, you'll accept no excuses.
T
T
Are you sure your daughter wrote the email, or was it your ex-wife doing the writing and just pretending? I know my daughters' passwords, etc., and could do such a thing if I chose to. Your ex doesn't sound overly-burdened with scruples...

tl

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'm trying to take it with a grain of salt. I realize that DD is only 15 and being manipulated by a 36 year old woman. I can see that my Ex is just trying to drive a bigger wedge between DD and me.

I think that's what is so disgusting to me. It's obvious that the Ex is using my DD to try and get what she wants.

I never told my kids when their mom didn't make a child support payment. They probably didn't even know that she was supposed to pay. But now that there's a possibility that the Ex wife could be getting something she's trying everything she can to manipulate me. It's not working and she's getting frustrated.

She's trying to push my buttons and it's not working... So she pushes harder...

A
Amazin Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by thndrnltng
Are you sure your daughter wrote the email, or was it your ex-wife doing the writing and just pretending? I know my daughters' passwords, etc., and could do such a thing if I chose to. Your ex doesn't sound overly-burdened with scruples...

tl

Based on how many misspelled words there were.... it's my DD.

I just wonder where she sent it from? Do they have internet access at the Salvation Army? It wouldn't surpize me if my ex took her to the public library just so she could send the email.

If the ex is frustrated that the buttons she's pushing now aren't getting the response she wants... I can't wait until Monday or Tuesday when she finds out I filed a counter suite for the back child support.

K
K
Here's what that will look like:

Amazin: hurray

Amazin's WW: grumble rant2

I think despite any niceness you are entitled to watch her writhe in agony (and take pleasure in observing how bad she's got it.)

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation