Isaiah 55:8-9 (NLT)
8 �My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,� says the Lord. �And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. 9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

A plea has been given to the wicked in this chapter of Isaiah. An invitation to the Lord�s Salvation has been presented. The people have been encouraged to seek The Lord while there is time; for one never knows the appointed time of their death. Then the Lord gives encouragement in the above verses stating His thoughts are not like man�s thoughts. Where man would be unforgiving God in His infinite mercy does forgive.

From Corrie Ten Boom, The Hiding Place, Spire Books, 1971, pg 26-27, Corrie tells of her father�s wisdom after reading a poem that contained the phrase, sex sin. ��Sex,� I was pretty sure, meant whether you were a boy or a girl, and �sin� made Tante Jans very angry, but what the two meant together I could not imagine. And so, seated next to my father in the train compartment, I suddenly asked, �Father, what is sex sin?� He turned to look at me, as he always did when answering a question, but to my surprise he said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his traveling case from the rack over our heads, and set it on the floor. �Will you carry it off the train, Corrie?� he said. I stood up and tugged at it. It was crammed with the watches and spare parts he had purchased that morning. �It�s too heavy,� I said. �Yes, he said. �As it would be a pretty poor father who would ask his little girl to carry such a load. It�s the same way, Corrie, with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you.� I was satisfied. More than satisfied-wonderfully at peace. There were answers to this and all my hard questions�for now I was content to leave them in my father�s keeping.��

If an earthly father can give such wisdom what greater wisdom can our Heavenly Father provide? Seek the wisdom of God in all you do remembering His thoughts rise above our own.