Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 199 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 198 199
R
R
I agree with the other replies.

His call to you meant that

"BAMM!" you hit a target with the exposure.

Someone talked to him about it....LOLOL.

This is just a variation of the anger response.

Good job.

The stick of the plan A.

C
C
Originally Posted by Brits_Brat
Scotland,

Don't let WH's call shake you up too much....it is possible that they came down on him for the A and told him to keep it out of the workplace and he retaliated by calling you and telling you they told him to tell you to stop. The added bit about people who will be fired if they talk to you is possibly because they are making him uncomfortable and causing the employer to look more closely at WH and OW's activities.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Good work!

NOW his work knows all about how he abuses workplace to screw women.

And don't you know that he is now TOPIC #1 all over that company!

No news travels faster than SF gossip!

Hah!

N
N
What he said to you has OW written all over it.

I would expect him to be plenty mad, but his script is, "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PICK YOU AND NOW I'M NOT! NOW THERE'S NO CHANCE WE'LL EVER GET BACK TOGETHER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU BLEW IT!!!"

OW's script is...well...pretty much what he said to you.

Neither one of them likes people at work knowing about this, guaranteed!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
Originally Posted by Neak
..(I think of it as peeing on stuff to make it mine again, lol.)

ROFL

N
N
(((((Scotland)))))),

hurray

Can we say BULLSEYE?????

Yep, your phone call made HR sit up and NOTICE!!! What a GODDESS you are.....

And yep, it sounds like he didn't care for being in the "hot-seat"......

(and FYI, I was giddy with delight reading this.....nothing makes my day like a fellow GODDESS busting up a dirty, nasty A.... flirt)

Originally Posted by Scotland
Oh and BTW I have a list of people who you can talk to about it and they will get fired.

I would look my very bestest, smell tantalizingly good, and have an amazing dinner on the stove, and when he walks in the door ask as sweet as apple pie....."Honey, did you bring home that list??"..... lashes

Call HIS bluff......(because I don't believe for ONE SECOND he made any such list...)

and if he asks stumbles and asks why you want it, just tell him you are thinking about taking him up on his offer....and then walk away and let the subject drop.....

sigh....stoopid waywards....

not2fun

ps...this is a major blow in the A....you did well my friend

N
N
Originally Posted by Neak
What he said to you has OW written all over it.

I would expect him to be plenty mad, but his script is, "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PICK YOU AND NOW I'M NOT! NOW THERE'S NO CHANCE WE'LL EVER GET BACK TOGETHER AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU BLEW IT!!!"

OW's script is...well...pretty much what he said to you.

Neither one of them likes people at work knowing about this, guaranteed!

YEP YEP AND YEP......

T
T
Maybe something like "I look forward to the day when we will always be together," or something muchy like that

"Muchy", Neak? rotflmao Here I always thought your dad just wasn't romantic enough, and what I needed all along was for him to be "muchy."

"Give me a kiss, dear, and make it muchy." "Oh, goody, here's another muchy love card." I LOVE being your mother. You're the only one on MB I can make fun of and still be sure of being looooooooooooved! kiss

tl

P.S. I mailed your Christmas pkg. today, so you'd better watch out; you'd better not pout! naughty

N
N
lashes Please tell me why!

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
Don't shout. It gives me a headache! :MerryChristmas:

tl

O
O
Scotland:

Rule #1: Waynerds lie.

Rule #2: When in doubt, refer to rule #1.

V
V
Originally Posted by Scotland
I said "Hello" and he said "My work would like me to tell you to stop emailing and calling them. There is nothing they are going to about this." I said, "Um I don't understand" Then he said "they want you to stop emailing them and calling them there is nothing for them to do." I said "Ok but I didn't email." then he said "well they just said to stop. Oh and BTW I have a list of people who you can talk to about it and they will get fired." I said "what do you mean?" and he said "there is a list of people you can call and when they tell you anything about it they will get fired because it goes against our confidentiality agreement."
aka ..... ' I got my a$$ hauled in the office today and got CRAP for having a GF cuz my WIFE squealed on me ...... WHAAAAAAAAAA ' cry

I soooo agree with what others have said about the call.

Don't get rattled, but be proud of yourself for writing the letter to HR and then following up on it.

I'd call his bluff too on the 'so called list of names', preferably when WH's mouth is full of his supper. lol

You are doing awesome Scotland! dance2

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

V
V
Originally Posted by OurHouse
Scotland:

Rule #1: Waynerds lie.

Rule #2: When in doubt, refer to rule #1.
Absolutely!

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you people. When I was at work lat night I was thinking about the fact that he said stop emailing. I never sent one email. I figured you guys/gals were right because his work would have known that. Then I also figured that if it was an official response from his work they would have sent me a letter/email/phone call instead of getting him to call me and pass on a message.

On wednesday and thursday nights when I go to work, he comes in the door and I walk out. So, when he got home last night I walked up to his and rubbed my hand on his chest. He tried to get away and said "WHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT" and I smiled and said "Have a good night tonight." Then I said "Love you boys. Be good for Daddy." and walked out the door.

I thought about asking for the list, but I didn't think I could pull it off without sounding snotty about it so I decided to either let it go.

When I went to bed, I made sure I snuggled up as close as I could and I put my hand on his back. Then when he rolled over I touched his cheek. That woke him up and he grunted and rolled over.

I was a little sneaky too. I looked at his cell phone and noticed that sometime this week he erased my picture from his cell phone. To get him back for this, I took 3 topless pictures with it. My hope is that he won't notice them, and then when he leaves and she gets crazy jealous when SHE finds them.

About the work response. I figure that what was probably said to them was something like "Keep your relationship out of the workplace." Even if they can't DO anything about it, now THEY KNOW. I am glad that I handled it well on the phone with him and gave him the reaction I did when he got home so I cold stay in Plan A.

I am trying to win the WAR sometimes I forget that fact. Thanx everyone.

Last edited by Scotland; 12/10/09 08:24 AM.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
O
O
Scotland, I don't have much time but I just wanted to say that I just finished reading your thread and have basically been following for some time.
You're a hero and I'm drawing inspiration from you.
thanks.
Optimism

Me: 43 y.o. BFWH, D-day 11/11/09 (NC since 9/01)
Divorce from WW final 9/16/10.
Current Status: MB-based Marriage to Nature Girl 12/8/12 (first date on 12/11/10)
Mine: S(16), D(11)
NatureGirls: S(23), D(21)
Another EA Story
N
N
I thought about asking for the list, but I didn't think I could pull it off without sounding snotty about it so I decided to either let it go.

Good call - you're the one on the ground, so you have to decide whether something will work for a given situation.

Keep that response handy though, as there may be a point where it will work. If he brings it up again, you could say sweetly, "Oh yes, please be sure to bring home that list you promised me, k? Have you tried the minestrone?"

I was a little sneaky too. I looked at his cell phone and noticed that sometime this week he erased my picture from his cell phone. To get him back for this, I took 3 topless pictures with it. My hope is that he won't notice them, and then when he leaves and she gets crazy jealous when SHE finds them.

First of all, you are doing an AWESOME Plan A!!! I hope you put every bit of this effort into a dark and effective Plan B, too, because so far you're a natural.

Now, if only he sees these photos, that is wonderful. That is what needs to be your goal. The OW seeing them too would be icing, and of course you can't help hoping. Just don't make that your focus.

Plant notes, photos, undies, whatever, with the knowledge that no matter who finds them, each one strikes a blow against the A. If you have narrow expectations you're more prone to be disappointed. So keep yourself open, since almost everything that happens, though it seem good or bad at the time, is working for good in the long run. (A BS's LB's are just about the only things that are 100% in the "Bad" category. Everything else goes under "A-busting".)

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
M
M
Scotland, you're doing beautifully!! Love the pic switch!!

Neak your advice is great!!!

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
M
M

ROFL...LOVE.THIS!

<Just make sure your kids don't get ahold of his cell phone, LOL...our kids recently found similar pics that I had taken and before I realized what was happening, they passed it around to all 4 of them, screeching "Moooooommmmm!!! What in the heck is this?!?!?!?" I told them to ask their dad. wink >

P.S. You are doing an AWESOME Plan A, I am very proud of you! You are almost there, keep it up and avoid those LBers like the plague!! Great job!

Last edited by MarriedForever; 12/10/09 11:07 AM. Reason: added P.S.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
P
P
Originally Posted by MarriedForever
P.S. You are doing an AWESOME Plan A, I am very proud of you! You are almost there, keep it up and avoid those LBers like the plague!! Great job!
hurray

DITTO !

P
P
<Just make sure your kids don't get ahold of his cell phone, LOL...our kids recently found similar pics that I had taken and before I realized what was happening, they passed it around to all 4 of them, screeching "Moooooommmmm!!! What in the heck is this?!?!?!?" I told them to ask their dad. wink >

I don't remember you mentioning this before.

rotflmao

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband

I don't remember you mentioning this before.

rotflmao

Because it's embarrassing!! DH thought it was funny but I wasn't so sure. smile

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
Page 12 of 199 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation