Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 199 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
Mymissy- it helps me to help others. It makes me feel great to be able to help out in any little way, even if it is just support.

I have faith in Dr h's methods and I love to pass on the info to whomever I can. I am reading Love Busters right now. Boy, I wish I had that book 15 years ago. Looking forward to reading Fall In Love, Stay in Love. I don't want all of my good learning to go to waste. laugh

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Scotland,

I'm the other poster that Nesre "PLANNED" with.... He ask me to go off board to ask my advise about MM's thread....

He saw what looked like a compromise of her thread by her WH.....

He wanted my imput on how to handle it ...he could not communicate that information directly .... the WH would have seen that ....

The Idea was for her to change her username to hide herself from the WH if she thought it was necessary.......

I feel bad because I didn't see it as a problem either.... Nesre's motivation was pure...Just to convey what he had observed .....and suggest the change.....

I sorry for not seeing it as a problem....

I hope you can forgive Nesre and me .......

I will keep my distance from MyMissy

Last edited by stillcommitted; 02/27/10 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Me BS 54
XWW 51 Divorce final 1/9/12
DS26 DS24 Twin DD's22 Married 29years
D-dates No1 01/2007, No2 08/2008(ongoing)
C
C
Ah...Nothing has ever been wasted on you scotty. Those boys could attest to that

N
N
If you, several days later and knowing fully what is going on, are still thinking about your WH after Operation Olive Branch, then how much more is he going nuts, sitting there in the dark?

Ok, enough about him. How's your weather? It's been so nice here, and almost every day getting close enough to freezing to melt the roads. In spots, anyway. Pretty soon I'm going to have to get my little plants going.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
T
T
I hope you're starting ICE plants!!!!!!!!!!!

tl

N
N
Nah. Too cold.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Well, we got A LOT of snow yesterday. I went out to shovel and a neighbour had already snow blowed so that was awesome. My TV has not been off of the Olympics t all(I mean it. Even when I was not home it was on).

I wouldn't be a true Patriot if I didn't mention it on my thread. Canada won 14 gold medals. That kicks butt since before these games we had never won ONE on Canadian soil. We, like always won medals where they thought we wouldn't and didn't win the medals where they thought we could.

I got all in to it. I love my job because they let me wear temp tatoos on my face for Canada. I was also getting play by plays over the phone and telling the other employees.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
bump

Me BS 54
S
OP Offline
S
SC-i am sorry that I didn't respond to your post earlier, I don't use this thread anymore. I have actually tried to get the mods to combine the 2.

It's not that helping a member of the opposite sex ON BOARD is a problem. What the other posters were talking to Mymissy about was that she has to be careful what she does offline. You have been around for a while and I am sure that you know that one of the boundaries that anyone has to put in place is that they should never allow a member of the opposite sex have a chance to fill an EN. There is also a HUGE problem when you are a BS with a REVENGE AFFAIR. EP's have to be put in to place to AVOID that. That is all we were trying to do.

I often post to people of the opposite sex because frankly with the amount of BS's that come on here, I don't always realize who is male and female. As long as I keep the boundary of helping ON BOARD than I will be fine.

Noone said that you or Nesre could NOT talk to Mymissy. If you have something useful to tell a BS or WS, you should feel comfortable saying it.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Just trying to say out of trouble I've got enough already.......

the original thought I had was for a vet like Mel-Lane or Pep handle it .......just got ahead of myself not thinking it thru

All the same I'll keep my distance

Me BS 54
S
OP Offline
S
Well, now my two threads are combined. Now I asked if they woud change the name of the thread back to Ummmm..... I like it. I can find it better and since I am QUITE aware that it was just my BS fog that allowed me to believe it was an EA. Wow what I would give to go back and tell myself some other things a few years ago. I will just be happy to know what I know now and learn more everyday.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
THANK YOU MODS. Ahhhh I am back and now my WHOLE story is in one place where it belongs. AHHHHHHH feels good. Now off to watching the closing ceremonies of the olympics. I AM PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN TONIGHT. We pulled off some amazing moments and a SPECTACULAR winter games

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Scotland.....

Sorry about doing that bump during the Hockey game.....

I guess if we were going to lose to someone I would want it to be you guys.......

Withdrawal starts now....

Me BS 54
S
OP Offline
S
NP the game was already over anyways. It ended while I was on my way home from work. My BIL called his gf's cell while she was driving home and I got an update on the WIN WIN WIN. It was excruciating not watching the game. I watched every other game and I had to work through this one.

I had 2 friends calling me and the manager had 2 people texting her and countless others too so we knew what the score was. I was nervous after the tie goal by the USA with 24.7 secs left. I don't like OT but I guess Canada's golden boy Sid the kid had our back again. Now he goes back to playing for The Penguins.

Last edited by Scotland; 02/28/10 09:08 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
I have allways loved watching the olyimpics. Mostly because so many sports are fixed. Even though there are places that money finds its way into the olyimpics that can effect the outcomes at least nobody takes a dive. Lol

During olympic weeks I am allways in front of the TV if I can be. I hope to save some money to go to the next winter ones but thats a lot of dough..

Grats scotty for canadas wins in all but mostly for the womens and mens hockey gold

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
S
OP Offline
S
I am watching the closing ceremonies and I must say I LOVE IT. They did a great job keeping it light and showing off our HUMOUR. I am loving it.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Are you SORRY it is over?

S
OP Offline
S
Well, I don't think I am Sorry. It is more about the fact that it was a welcome distraction and it felt good for Canada to do so great this time around.

It's funny. People keep talking about how these games have brought out our Canadian Pride. I don't think we are more patriotic, I just think we had more things to celebrate.

When I would play on the pool league with WH, other teams who we would beat would say, "You guys are always so serious. It's about having fun." I would say, "It's not very fun to lose." It wasn't that we didn't have fun playing, but be honest, when you lose, IT SUCKS.

It was fun to watch. Now back to your regular scheduled program, LIFE.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Are you SORRY it is over?

I was referencing Catherine O'Hara's remarks during closing ceremonies.

I see my weak little joke flew right over your pretty head. grin

S
OP Offline
S
EXCUSE ME, eh. I AM TRULY SORRY, eh. I sorrily did not see that. I am sorry. Thank you for being so kind. Excuse me again. I apologize. I am so sorry. Sorry, eh?

It was funny though. I had to explain that part to my kids. Apparently they don't know what the world thinks about us yet. They will soon enough. HAHAHAHA.

I am sorry that I missed your "funny" though. Oops, I did it. Thanx. HAHAHAHAHA

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 67 of 199 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation