Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 199 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 198 199
N
N
skeptical I am watching. skeptical

Getting right on that eye patch thing.

*X
'
---

^^^Mr. C

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
IM's sent the message to WH about DS7's troubles at school. DS7 said that WH asked him a bunch of questions today about school and the principal.

DS9 told me a little funny thing. POSOW's D11 made a sign for her bedroom that says, "No boys allowed". He also said that it is boring over there because they have no toys to play with.

WH did let DSx2 go to the park with POSOW's D11 ALONE. I am not happy, but I was going to start letting them go to the park by themselves a bit this summer anyways. I guess I am going to be letting them grow up, which is scary.

OMG 930 and I think I am gonna go to sleep already. I had a hard time sleeping. Those pesky dreams keep coming. Not as often as before but they still suck.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
WH got a big message today: WELCOME TO THE JOYS OF DIVORCE

Hey, why not get the boys some really annoying noisy toys to take with them? You wouldn't want them to be bored.......

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
L
L
Be sure that, in addition to being noisy, the toys have lots of itty bitty pieces that turn up everywhere when people are walking around barefoot.

Last edited by Lady_Clueless; 03/08/10 01:11 AM.

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
N
N
Jacks are excellent, as are drums and tambourines.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
It's funny that you guys are mentioning that they should be noisy toys. DSx2 have also said that they get in trouble a lot for being noisy because there are people that live downstairs so they are supposed to be quiet. HAHAHAHAHA my kids be QUIET, that's FUNNY. My boys are definitely BOYS and I allow them to be(to a point). Just a couple of weeks ago, they threw a ball in the kitchen and knocked a picture frame on the floor. They thought I was going to get MAD, but I just reminded them that we DON'T throw balls in the house for a reason.

HMMMMMMM operation ANNOYING TOYS is in effect. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
S
Legos......

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
S
OP Offline
S
They already have legos. They aren't loud but they definitely do HURT when you step on them. laugh

Light sabers are probably good too. The one that makes noise. They will probably chase eachother around the apartment laugh

I went to the Doc's to get my B12 shot and what song comes on the radio? My and WH's song(To be with you-Mr Big). I almost started crying in the office but I managed.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
D
D
Something WORSE than legos and noisy toys.

MOONSAND.

The person who invented that is going to he-ll. I know, because I personally made the reservations.

(toddling off mumbling about mackin-frackin-moonsand)

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
S
OP Offline
S
I AGREE ABOUT THE MOONSAND. That stuff is absolutely EVIL.

They have a new one that is called AQUASAND(although I think it is just moonsand with a different name). It can go in the water and it doesn't get wet. I change the channel when that commercial comes on.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
H
H
Hi Scotland, I remember when we bought my nephew a young kids drum set. He LOVED it. My brother did not talk to me for a year!

Just say they have interest in music and you want to build their creativity side. <evil smile>

As for DSx2 going to park, that scares me. Need to keep the kids close especially when they are going through trauma like this. You don't know what kind of crazy stuff someone will feed them. I watched a show that talked about how these pedophiles watched their victims and most times they target the kids from broken homes because they are most suspectible.

Hate this stuff.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
hehehe. This situation is just so APPEALING for a little innocent pay-back.

So the evil-doers are in an apartment eh?
Do your boys have a room? Or are they just squashed in there, in the living room when they are visiting?

I would send a message through the IM's that says: The boys have commented about being bored during their visits with you. I have let them select some of their toys that can be left with you to alleviate their discomfort when they are spending time with you."

Then proceed to send the Aquasand, light sabres, and every other messy, loud, annoying toy that you would prefer not to have at your house! Send the stuff that takes up a lot of room. Puzzles that have to stay spread out for days to complete.
Lego projects that have to stay spread out with little pieces everywhere.

1. It will annoy OW.
2. OW will take that out on WH.
3. It will annoy OW's DD.
4. OW's dd will take that out on OW.
5. OW will take that out on WH.
6. Your motives are pure and innocent (hehehe, hard to argue with it....)

Opertation Olive Branch - complete
Operation Boys-will-be-Boys - underway

S
OP Offline
S
DSx2 don't have a room because they only spend 930-6 there every Sunday and every other Saturday. Apparently, WH has a room full of his crap(star wars toys he is going to sell, etc.) I like the idea of having some toys, etc that they can leave there and take up room. DS9 LOVES to do puzzles. DS9 also like chess, I think I will buy a cheap set to keep over there because those hurt when you step on them too. laugh

POSOW would probably hate the stuff around, hehehehehe EVIL GRIN. DS7 told me that POSOW rearranges the apartment. WH told the boys that whenever he comes back from work, he doesn't know what the apartment will look like. DS7 then mentioned something about the furniture being the same here and it was a good thing I didn't do that. I said, "I don't rearrange the furniture because I like this place to feel like HOME." DS7 said he would tell WH that he should tell POSOW that. EVILER GRIN.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
O
O
...to alleviate their discomfort when they are spending time with you

I just love this brilliant use of the English language. For some reason it just jumped out at me when I read it earlier today. It's so subtle but also so...obnoxious. laugh

Anyway, Scot you're still a marvel to me. I know you don't always feel strong but you are tremendously strong.

Opt

Me: 43 y.o. BFWH, D-day 11/11/09 (NC since 9/01)
Divorce from WW final 9/16/10.
Current Status: MB-based Marriage to Nature Girl 12/8/12 (first date on 12/11/10)
Mine: S(16), D(11)
NatureGirls: S(23), D(21)
Another EA Story
S
OP Offline
S
Geez Opt, thanx. I NEVER feel strong about this at all. Especially if you had seen me walking to pick up DS7 and I was crying the whole way saying, "STUPID [censored], he gets to play around with his #@&%$ and I have to be the parent and deal with all of this on my own. POS. What an A$$." I only live a block from the school so it was a short rant, but I am sure that the neighbours saw me being "CRAZY TALKING TO HERSELF LADY AGAIN"(why is it whenever I type "self" I type slef and have to fix it?)

Part of my strength may come from the fact that I have been dealing with this for a couple of years really and I kind of "eased" into it. You see that first DDAY(Nov9/07) I truly believe they were "JUST FRIENDS" but they had loose boundaries. I spent the next 2 years being gaslighted. When I found MB, I had a PLAN and that is always how I ROLL(HAHAHAHA, I've been using that a lot lately cuz it makes the youngins at work laff).

All of the info on this site was like an "AHA" moment for me. The WORLD MADE SENSE. I understood everything that was going on. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, and I gained a lot here. I have my very weak moments. I don't like to stay in that dark place, it's SCARY.

I think the best thing about coming here was that I KNEW. I WAS RIGHT. I am an intuitive person and I had MANY MANY gut feelings, but I didn't listen. Sure, I could blame WH but he really isn't that good of a liar. I was that good of a believer. I want to believe the best about people. That isn't always the case though.

Let me tell you though, I CAN HOLD A GRUDGE.

Plan B is for me to save myself and the longer I am in it the better I feel. It is weird to me, but it works and that's why I push it on people. I know what it feels like to be in Plan A and it SUCKS. Plan B isn't a picnic but day to day, I feel better.

On another note, WH talked to DS7 about school and the trouble he was getting in to. DS7 told me that Daddy asked him what was happening. Today WH called and talked to DS9 and asked to speak to DS7. DS7 refused. WH passed a message through DS9 to ask DS7 if he remembered what they talked about yesterday and if he had been good. DS7 said yes.

BTW, Raymon Raving Rabbids for Wii killed me tonight, my shoulders are so SORE. The boys still kicked my butt too. That's not FAIR HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Scotland; 03/08/10 11:41 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
_
_
Originally Posted by Scotland
All of the info on this site was like an "AHA" moment for me. The WORLD MADE SENSE. I understood everything that was going on. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, and I gained a lot here. I have my very weak moments. I don't like to stay in that dark place, it's SCARY.

I know what you mean here. This site and the books are like an instruction manual for relationships. (Well, duh, I guess that's why the call it marriage builders). What I'm saying is as soon as I started to read, I also had the "AHA" moment and "oh yeah, now I get it".

I so wish I could go into Plan B. It seems to be working pretty well for you and I'm glad.

-SOL
O
O
Having a sense of humor is a sign of strength.

Keep Rolling. (with your slef)
wink

o

Me: 43 y.o. BFWH, D-day 11/11/09 (NC since 9/01)
Divorce from WW final 9/16/10.
Current Status: MB-based Marriage to Nature Girl 12/8/12 (first date on 12/11/10)
Mine: S(16), D(11)
NatureGirls: S(23), D(21)
Another EA Story
N
N
Hi,
I�m a lurker, but couldn�t resist offering a bit of useless information.

You type "slef" probably because your right hand types faster than your left. I had some typing software for my kids, and it timed each hand and each finger, then I saw that a lot of my typos are my right hand typing faster than my left - it�s a right-handed letter coming before a left-handed letter.

I follow your thread and find it very insightful. Both how you are dealing with your situation and all the support you get.

Take care ...

Last edited by NotSure09; 03/09/10 06:39 AM.

BS (me) 40 - WH 40
M 19Y, TG 21Y
3 Children, 16, 13, 5
Dday January 25. 2009 - NC Febuary 3 2009
OW broke NC May 2. after I exposed to her BF - NC May 3. 2009
OW boke NC Jan. 8 - NC reestablished Jan. 11 2010.
3 prior slip-ups - drunken makeout ´96, ´05, ´06, stopped drinking ´06

Not sure I can get over this ...
S
OP Offline
S
NotSure09-thanx for that. I never thought of it that way. It just annoyed the CRAP right outta me. laugh I don't even actually "type. I never learned how. In school, I was offered typing(and we still used TYPEWRITERS.(((SHUDDER)))) or business. Guess which class I took? HEHEHEHEHE

Opt- thanx. I never really thought of it like that because that sense of humour is just who I AM. I hated that I couldn't joke around when I was feeling down. I had to get that back. I did. Not all of the way(yes I can be WORSE), but it is good for now.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
R
R
Scotland I just wanted to peek in and tell you that you are such an amazingly strong woman! I admire your strength

Married 9 yrs.
DC 7 & 2
DH EA 4/08-01/10
Dday #1 05/08
False recovery b4 I knew about MB 07/08
Dday #2 01/10
NC 01/10

Page 69 of 199 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation