Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 199 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 198 199
N
N
He's sweet, too. (If you ignore his need to devour moving vehicles.)

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
C
C
Well girls, Should scotty block the email and explain to the kids that Daddy is again breaking the rules? Also have the IMs relay the message?

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
D
D
I think that she should ignore it. It didn't come through the proper channels after all.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
P
Originally Posted by Scotland
or I have to do an Operation Olive Branch: PART DEUX. SHUDDER. I am not looking forward to that again. I mean the feelings that show up a few days later.

You don't ever have to do another one ... unless you want to.

(((( Scotty ))))

S
OP Offline
S
Well, that would have been a thought, but instead I did talk to IM's and they did send him an email pretty much saying that it is not okay to send messages through the boys, and if WH needs to send messages to me, he should send it to them and they will pass on the relevant info. They also told WH that they will be filtering the boys' emails from now on.

I don't think that was a bad thing to do. Especially after WH tried to find out DS7's shoe size on Saturday night. I can see how it would have been better to just ignore it but since this is already done, I will just have to file that for next time. This Plan B thing is hard to figure out sometimes but I am learning.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
This Plan B thing is hard to figure out sometimes but I am learning.
hugScotty hug

if only those in Plan B were HALF as good at it as you.... Honey, you're doing GREAT!!!!.....don't start doubting yourself now...... wink

not2fun

S
OP Offline
S
Oh BOOGERS. Just got an email from IM's saying that WH would like to remind me not to send messages through the children like Saturday. Well, I am not engaging that one. I didn't actually send the message but I am not going to defend myself on that one. It is DONE and I will not respond to anything, just like I did with the text message. Well, learning is a GREAT GIG. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Not-It's not that I am doubting myself, I just like to do things to the best of my abilities and sometimes I feel like I did something wrong and I should have known better. My Dad always told me that we learn something new everyday and the day we stop learning is the day we die(only because he believes that you join with GOD and gain all knowledge). I just have to remember to stick with my PLAN and I will be okay. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Oh BOOGERS. Just got an email from IM's saying that WH would like to remind me not to send messages through the children like Saturday.

Oh goodie.
We can have some fun with this!

WH is schooling his BW (Miss Scotty-pants) on proper Plan B etiquette. flirt
Let's all pay close attention. rotflmao

C
C
OMG pep I was doin that "vector Victor thing in my head today lol

Scotty you ARE doin great...

BOOGERS? could she BE any more cute ? LOL rotflmao

Last edited by SortedSomeOut; 03/15/10 09:25 PM.

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
S
OP Offline
S
Boogers is my child and work appropriate swear word. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
O
O
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Oh BOOGERS. Just got an email from IM's saying that WH would like to remind me not to send messages through the children like Saturday.

Oh goodie.
We can have some fun with this!

WH is schooling his BW (Miss Scotty-pants) on proper Plan B etiquette. flirt
Let's all pay close attention. rotflmao

Too funny Pep!

Hey vets, is there anything to WH trying to instigate something here? Is he telegraphing anything?

opt

Me: 43 y.o. BFWH, D-day 11/11/09 (NC since 9/01)
Divorce from WW final 9/16/10.
Current Status: MB-based Marriage to Nature Girl 12/8/12 (first date on 12/11/10)
Mine: S(16), D(11)
NatureGirls: S(23), D(21)
Another EA Story
S
OP Offline
S
Opt- My WH has always had a problem with following my Plan B. He has not been happy about the NC AT ALL. A few of my IRL friends believe that some of the things he does or says is just so I will crack. Could be, but it really doesn't matter to me. WH forwarded a message from the phone company that was a reminder that the bill hadn't been paid. I have access to it online and it will be paid on Friday so no biggie. I changed the email address that the reminder gets sent to, so I don't have to worry anymore.

WH knows that he could have and should have sent it to the IM's but DS9's slip might have made WH think that I had opened the curtain.

WH is telling DS9 to wave when I open the house door so he knows I am home. He only does that when I don't stand behind the door(we have frosted windows and once I realized WH could see in, I stay back). I also won't talk at all while the kids are on the phone. He also lets the answering machine pick up now when he calls(it is my voice on the message, I think my mission for tomorrow is to get the kids to record a new message)

Tonight when WH called DS9, he told him that he was playing pool 3 blocks away from our house. DS9 said, "Should I tell Mommy where you are playing?" and then he became quiet. It was funny. Maybe he is making sure that he doesn't cross the line and get a message from IM's again.

Last edited by Scotland; 03/15/10 10:17 PM.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
I think my mission for tomorrow is to get the kids to record a new message

Oooh, ya beat me to it. Great idea!

The meaning to his little kick of late is not so deep. He doesn't like Plan B, it drives him nuts that he thinks you broke PB to pass messages but won't let him, and it will drive him even nutser when you don't respond to his response to not send messages to the kids.

Lol at Pep, Professor Mr. Scotland.

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
If my WH ever makes it to this board, that should be his nickname HAHAHAHAHA Prof Mr Scotland. I LOVE IT.

I had a good laugh at Pep's comments too.

So what should I be when I grow up? HAHAHAHA sorry, I had to change the subject and I couldn't think of what to write. ME ME ME. Refocusing now.

BTW neak. "Nutser" is that a word I have never heard of before? Oops I googled it(I LOVE GOOGLE) and this is the definition of the word in the urban dictionary(learned something new AGAIN today)"a somewhat kind term for someone who has clearly lost their sh_t. Especially someone who was somewhat crazy to begin with, but has somehow surpassed crazy. this word especially refers to ex's, bosses, housemates, ex-housemates... and ex's" Hmmmmm a word to add to our vocab for sure. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
You added a word to mine, too - I thought I made it up. grin

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
I thought you did too. Then I decided for FUN to google it. When it came up with a definition, I was FLOORED. HAHAHAHAHA

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
I've gone plumb nutser! rotflmao

~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Keep it down will ya?HAHAHAHAHA I'm going to bed now. Even though it's March Break, the boys still get up at 7(shudder).

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Oh, I had the most HORRIBLE dream this morning. I was waiting outside for WH to drop off the kids. He pulled up and we started talking. I got in to the truck and WH was talking to me about things his mom had given him from his childhood(their apt burned down when he was 5 so there is actually nothing from that time). I was talking to him and asking him how things were going. It was easy. Then we got out of the truck. He sat down and I sat on his lap and we started kissing. I was thinking about how it was wrong and bad because I was BREAKING MY PLAN B(I really was thinking this). Then I caught myself NOT saying DJ, and not committing AO's. Then I thought about safe sex, and that's when I woke up.

I know TMI. Sorry but it felt so real and I thought it was funny that even in my DREAM I was feeling guilty about breaking Plan B.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
Page 73 of 199 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation