Well, today (May 5th) is H and I's 20th anniversary. We've been together 21 years and, as of today, married for 20. Wow, time sure does fly by fast!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you again to all of you here who offered me so much support/advice in getting my marriage back on track. Oddly enough, only though just weeks ago H said he wanted a D, today, here we are, happier than ever once again.

I wasn't sure what to think of his sudden "turn-around" (his returning to the guy I first fell head over heels for) and, yes, I had my doubts of his sincerity but, over the past few weeks, he really seems to have changed for the better and he has been keeping me as happy as a clam (and vice-vera).

He no longer goes out (unless I am by his side), he hugs me/holds my hand whenever we are "out and about", he spends every moment (outside of his work hours) at home with me and the kids, he enjoys taking me anywhere I want to go, loves introducing me to his friends/co-workers/etc that I haven't yet met, he partakes in helping me with the dishes, cooking, etc whenever he can (instead of hiding out in another room or taking off somewhere independently), he has given me access to everything I think I need access to (and I've checked it all and all looks good) and he has just been plain super to me.

Oh, and another thing...he just bought me a beautiful ring to celebrate our anniversary inscribed with the words; "Here is to another 20+ years. I love you, T***! xox" Well, except that my name is printed out properly, it doesn't actually have those little asteriks in it, lol.

Honestly, I am not even sure what to say so I hope a very sincere "THANK YOU" to all will do. If it wasn't for the help I received here, I don't know if we'd even be celebrating our 20th anniversary at all.

Marriage builders...YOU ROCK!!!

Married DH May 5, 1990
DH45 - ME43 - DD18 - DD15

Thanx to MB my M is now back on track and better than ever. MB ROCKS!!!

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author