Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 91 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 90 91
G
OP Offline
G
And I was planning on giving WW some extra money this month for her family.

P
P
Your WW responding regarding the email to your MIL shows either (1) that MIL received the email and hasn't responded (for whatever reason) or (2) your WW has access to YOUR email and is snooping.

Last edited by princessmeggy; 05/17/10 11:35 AM. Reason: better choice of words

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
R
RIF Offline
R
Do you have your MIL's phone number? Why don't you just call her?

R
RIF Offline
R

If you want it to go to the family, then I'd give it directy to the family... and not to/thru your WW.

G
OP Offline
G
Originally Posted by RIF

If you want it to go to the family, then I'd give it directy to the family... and not to/thru your WW.

I'll let MIL know that I gave WW a little extra money for the family. I have no way of easily transfering cash to MIL.

And no, WW doesn't have access to my email.

R
RIF Offline
R
I'll let MIL know that I gave WW a little extra money for the family.

That should work as long as you CC your WW so she knows that it's for her parents...

G
OP Offline
G
Well I'd like to think that at a time like this WW would be putting all her extra available resources towards her family anyway.

R
RIF Offline
R
Well I'd like to think that at a time like this WW would be putting all her extra available resources towards her family anyway.

Yeah, unless she's making up the story that her FIL has terminal cancer... Sorry, but I'm still waiting to see the "proof" from your MIL...

J
J
Originally Posted by Gerkaguards
Well I'd like to think

You should know better. Right now if there was a choice between her seeing her father and OM, she'd go see OM.

Jim

BS - 32 (me)
FWW - 33
Married 8/31/03
No kids (but 3 cats)
D-Days - 8/25/06 (EA), 11/3/06 (PA)
NC agreed to - 11/8/06
NC broken - 11/28/06, 12/16/06, 1/18/07, 1/26/07, 1/27/07
Status - In Recovery
Jim's Story
H
H
If your WW is no longer talking to OM, she's likely fishing for OM2, which explains her contact with the ex bf. That's likely just one of the many contacts she's putting out there.

Your best hope for saving this whole thing is to Plan A from a distance the way that you have been and then do a Plan A when you're nearby.

This may be a situation where she will take years to see she made a mistake, if she ever sees it that way.

Stay safe out there.

R
RIF Offline
R
Good morning Gurka!

G
OP Offline
G
Morning RIF. No word from WW in about 3 days now.

R
RIF Offline
R
No worries... give her some more time to stew over her situation and I'm sure she'll think of something else to start bashing you about.

I can't remember if you've drafted up your Wed e-mail yet or not... if you have, please post it again and we'll scrub it for any relationship talk for you! wink

Semper Fi,

RIF

G
OP Offline
G
No, I haven't written my Wednesday email yet, but it'll just be a chatty email with no serious talk. I'll let her know that I'll be calling her on her birthday. The DVDs should get to her tomorrow.

I'll have stuff to talk about tomorrow. Those of you watching the news right now... well that was about 500m away from me.

V
V
I just looked it up, that's horrible. frown

btw, what else are you doing besides rearranging the furniture, (something I always thought was chic thing, lol wink ) to get your focus off of the A?

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

G
OP Offline
G
I work out a lot, watch episodes of the Simpsons... I used to really enjoy video games but I have a hard time concentrating on them or enjoying them since I found out about the affair.

Just saw the vehicles involved in the incident... bad. frown

V
V
The Simpsons, my kids luuuuuuuv that show, could never get into it myself, Marge's hair freaks me out. laugh
and then one time it was blue for some reason, looked like a Simpson smurf! faint

Well, it's good to laugh!

My oldest son has taken to playing poker online, that seems to get his
mind focused elsewhere. MrRollieEyes

Be careful over there.

M'd 22 years
BW-me
D-Day 08/08 LTA

G
OP Offline
G
Rough day over here. My problems seem small all of a sudden. Saw a lot of things that I could have done without.

R
RIF Offline
R
Hey Gurka - Glad you're OK... incidents like this really put things back into perspective, don't they?

R
RIF Offline
R
...well that was about 500m away from me.

Hey Gurka - Just saw the pictures on the web... I know exactly where that is! I've driven by there many times.

Again, Glad that you're safe!

Semper Fi,

RIF

Page 66 of 91 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation