That's a nice song, Mark. He's quite the guitarist.

Ap,

I know what both of ours are, and we have talked about them a few times, but I am kind of in self protect mode still. I don't totally trust him not to take off again, so I am not really that secure in giving him all my love in that way again, yet.

He is kind of selfish (not to strangers or homeless people, though, just me and his marriage).

I could be making a mistake in not consciously meeting all his needs (I do meet some naturally), but when I do he doesn't meet mine and then I get ticked off and my taker comes roaring out.

I'll put some more thought into it and try to decide if I could meet all his E/N's regularly it would cause him to fall madly in love with me again. But, I don't know, he's more of a wayward, entitled mentality than a committed to marriage kind of person, unfortunately for me. I'm not saying he's a bad person, or trying to bad mouth him in anyway as he does have a lot of good qualities, just too used to being single, maybe.

I'll think about it and maybe start a thread in the future to get some of the others' opinions.