Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2398216 06/29/10 05:49 PM
C
cpen Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I will have been married for 13 years in Aug. My wife last fall told me that she did not feel a connection to me anymore and did not know if she could be faithful. AS most men I did not listen to help cry for help. In dec. she stated to suffer from panic attacks. In april while at a get together I made the mistake of leaving early. That night my wife played a game of truth or dare with another married man, and a couple from down the street. We have been going to see a cousler, but she can not let the topic go. She has a strong desire to still be around the married man(as friends). We are trying to work through this, but I feel as though she is not putting forth the effort. How can I help us move past this?
Yesterday she was told by our cousler that she has lust for the married man. How do I move past this and how do I help her move past this?

cpen #2398225 06/29/10 05:58 PM
T
T
I am so sorry you are here. I am a FWW, and I can tell you that she must NEVER have contact with this other man again. Does his wife know about this? She needs to know. I would also buy Surviving an Affair and consider calling the counseling center on this site. SAA was something I actually read on my own toward the end of my A, and it was a catalyst in waking me up to the terrible thing I was doing.

C
cpen Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The other wife knows and wants no part of us as I want no part of them. I keep seeing people talk about a Plan A and B. Can you tell me where to find these?

cpen #2398350 06/29/10 09:07 PM
R
R
Mark's Troubleshooter Guide

Cpen -

Welcome to the house of broken dreams - you are in a good place to start repairing your marriage.

From your other post = you inquired what was Plan A and Plan B - See link above for the abridged edition.

Search in the Basic Concepts tab above = take the time to read and learn and come back for questions.

Me:52
W: 52
Married: 32 yrs
2 Sons (29 & 23)
1 Dtr (20)
1 GDtr (2.5) precious little girl

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation