Originally Posted by Enlightened_Ex
Really? That's funny becquse everything I've read and experienced personally with respect to wayward wives is the she has already emotionally divorced her husband long before her affair. She simply hasn't yet informed him of his status.

That's not the actions of someone looking to build romantic love with her husband.

But it is not the pre-affair attitude that leads to recovery. Its what happens AFTER the affair ends that counts.

Just because a wife checked out of the marriage before the affair doesn't mean she can't check back IN. I have seen hundreds of such recovered marriages on this forum myself over the years. We have several such marriages that are currently posting. [several are WW's themselves who came here looking for help]

Dr Harley has never said that these affairs are impossible to recover from. It is not impossible at all.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101