Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2430776 09/28/10 05:27 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Have been back to work for 5 weeks now, loving the new job, the kids I work with are awesome!!!!

Back coaching my little kids A the bowling alley on Saturday mornings!!!! Teaching 8th grade Sunday School!!! Even meet my goal the last 2 weeks dressing up and being there by 9:15!!! Yippeee!Back bowling league on Sunday nights and will start a ladies league on Friday nights!

The foreign exchange student is still with me, way to much drama with the other family for her. We are getting along really well.

Doug and I have known each other for a year now and have been dating since March. I now have the title of Girlfriend, things are good, still taking things slow with the kids, I try and see them at least once a week, the oldest son asked Doug if there was something more between us and Doug answered yes and K said that he was glad as he liked dad being happy and that he really likes me!!!The love word has come up, and we agreed to continue enjoying the journey, we are happy with the way things are right now.

Doug had to be gone for a week and so he created me a kisses tree, a branch with hersheys kisses tied to it and stuck into a horsehair vase (that I love and had admired)along with a poem about savoring the kisses on the tree until he was home to share the real thing with me!!!! How awesome is that? The openess and the discussions that we share just blow me away as the x never shared much with me!!!!

Just wanted to share as I am feeling so very Blessed right now!!!

Dawn

BS 49
Divorced 10 yrs/married 21 yrs
Life is good and I am happy!
Engaged to be married on the 4th of August 2012!
30yoS&DIL & 2 gson/27yoD-Divorced & 3 gson/21yoD
K
K
Dawn,
It sounds like all is going well for you. Keep taking it slow, it's best that way!

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
S
S
I'm happy for you Dawn!

Over it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation