Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 179 of 199 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 198 199
S
OP Offline
S
Bampot called the boys this morning to inform them that he will be attending a wedding today with OW and he will not be picking them up. I have no one to watch the boys, so I needed to call off, on a week when I only was working today and tomorrow. I am so TICKED. I sent a reminder through the IM that messages are NOT to go through the boys. PIZZED.

Also, they are going to a WEDDING? Seriously? Like either of them even believe in wedding vows, the turds. And to top it all off, it's Bampot choosing OW over his sons once again.

I did receive a message through the IM sometime in August about Bampot not being able to take the boys today, but I passed on that he would need to pay me for a missed day work, or find someone to watch them himself.

I hadn't heard anything from IM after, so I figured he had decided to get a sitter(like his Wsis). I did tell my mom yesterday that I expected him to just not show up today. I figured that he might pull this, because really, what was I gonna do?

The boys are happy though. They don't like going over there anyways.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Send them an invoice for your missed day. I'm sure your IM will be happy to pass it on for you.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
Already done.

I can't believe how mad I am. It's not like it was really bad, but it affected me, and my children. And for a WEDDING? Maybe she wants to be there for the start of her next victim's marriage. I don't even know why someone would have someone in their wedding party who is having an affair with a MM. People should really have higher standards.

I am gonna do some stuff with the boys today to make it a good day, and hopefully get me outta this funk. ARGH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
Hope the day with the boys turned out well... actually Scotland, I know you would have made it a good day.

And that is one wedding gift the newlyweds should get rid of asap... imagine the bad omen attached to it... the "gift" of adultery.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
F
F
What a maroon!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
S
OP Offline
S
Caracal, well the day wasn't anything special. We watched movies, played games and I got to watch the boys wrestle play with each other. I love to hear them laugh. Also, tonight, they are in their bed, as it should be every night. For that, I AM grateful.

I am not as angry at Bampot, but boy oh boy was I ticked. I shouldn't be surprised, but honestly, who the heck is this man? I know who he is, OW's lap dog. I can't even imagine what it takes to get a normal, decent man to allow himself to become this. I know who my husband was, the man I married, the man I was with for almost 20 years, and this person, he comes no where near that man.

I know that my marriage was not all sunshine and lollipops. I wasn't a perfect wife by any stretch of the imagination. I did my best. I did what I knew how to do. I didn't realize that Bampot had such weak boundaries and I didn't see the danger in them, until I came here. Now, everything taught by DrH through his books and this site is second nature to me. I see where I made mistakes in my marriage and where Bampot did as well. I also know that I stayed loyal. I didn't stray, but only because I was a little tighter with my boundaries. I could have so easily become wayward myself. Heck, if I hadn't found MB, I would most likely be wayward right now, with a cake eating wayward visiting my home and sharing parenting moments with me. Oh I SHUDDER at the thought.

I have learned a lot here, and I am eternally grateful for all of the support. Just knowing that there are others whom I can share my pain with, and they understand, has been a true blessing in life. I thank you all. Even all of those lurkers who haven't posted before. I see the views, and I know that you're out there.

Now off to read some smutty paranormal romance. I need to get some ideas before I start NaNoWriMo on the 1st. I forget who I saw post about that, but thank you. it will be a welcome distraction in November. The little hamster in my mind has been running overtime trying to come up with an idea. I think it will be a romance, but I dunno yet. i will let the characters lead me to their story. Night all.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
I have been feeling loads of horrible today, and I dunno why. It started first thing this morning, and hasn't let up since. It's like a feeling of dread, and I have been on the verge of tears, for no known reason. My friend suggested that it may be because this is when I first found MB(on Oct 30th, the first night Bampot ever went out and didn't come home). I dunno, it could be. Then, this evening, I was talking about a Halloween party that I will be attending next weekend, while the boys are with Bampot. DS8 says, "Mommy, remember that time that Daddy went to the Halloween party and didn't come home?"he started crying and he said, "He didn't tuck us in because he was with She who shouldn't be named(they call her this, not I)." I hugged him and said, "But I was here to tuck you in, and I have tucked you in ever since." He smiled, but he said he was still mad at Bampot for that.

Then DS11 mentions that Bampot asked them if they were mad that he didn't pick them up last Saturday and went to the wedding instead. I said, "Well, what did you say?" He said, "We didn't say anything." They don't want to tell Bampot anything that would make him mad at them. They don't really talk to him on the phone anymore, and they stopped using the email in March. They even want me to find a way so they only need to go with Bampot every other weekend, instead of every Sunday. Those poor kids.

DS11 says that he still wishes that daddy would come home. That kills me, because I don't think Bampot, or any wayward for that fact, even thinks about how poorly their decisions effect their children, and for how long. *edit* (haven't said that in a while, I think).

Last edited by MBSeasons; 10/22/11 03:53 PM. Reason: TOS; Inappropriate

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
Hope this gives you a smile.

After many years of marriage, a husband has turned into a couch potato, became completely inattentive to his wife and sat guzzling beer and watching TV all day. The wife was dismayed because no matter what she did to attract the husband's attention, he'd just shrug her off with some bored comment.

This went on for many months and the wife was going crazy with boredom. Then one day at a pet store, the wife saw this big, ugly, snorting bird with a hairy chest, powerful hairy forearms, beady eyes and dribble running down the side of its mouth.

The shopkeeper, observing her fascination with the bird, told her it was a special imported "Goony bird" and it had a very peculiar trait. To demonstrate, he exclaimed, "Goony bird! The table!"

Immediately, the Goony bird flew off its perch and with single-minded fury attacked the table and smashed it into a hundred little pieces with its powerful forearms and claws! To demonstrate some more, the shopkeeper said, "Goony bird! The shelf!"

Again the Goony bird turned to the shelf and demolished it in seconds.

"Wow!" said the wife, "If this doesn't attract my husband's attention, nothing will!" So she bought the bird and took it home.

When she entered the house, the husband was, as usual, sprawled on the sofa guzzling beer and watching the game. "Honey!" she exclaimed, "I've got a surprise for you! A Goony bird!"

The husband, in his usual bored tone replied, "Goony Bird, my foot!"

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
~ English proverb

Neak's Story
S
OP Offline
S
A little chuckle. Thank you Neak. laugh

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
I am up late watching "Robin Hood" a TV series on Netflix. LOVING it. It's helping to make me feel better. And the music I was listening to earlier as well. Looking forward to writing in the NaNoWriMo next month too. It just irks me that I am feeling this way today, and for no good reason. I'll feel better, hopefully tomorrow. smile

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
F
F
kiss

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
P
P
Originally Posted by Scotland
*edit* (haven't said that in a while, I think).

Indeed they do.

Last edited by MBSeasons; 10/22/11 03:54 PM. Reason: Editing quote
I
I
She who shouldnt be named.

I think I LOVE your boys, Scotty.....

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by indiegirl
She who shouldnt be named.

I think I LOVE your boys, Scotty.....

I KNOW I love them. And today, I have been getting the best medicine from them. I am listening to them play, and LAUGH together. Oh how I will miss these days when they are grown.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Pepperband
*edit* (haven't said that in a while, I think).

Indeed they do.

OOPS. blush Sorry mods, I didn't realize that was against TOS

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
P
P
Oct 30 is your MB registration anniversary.
You're a two year old.

laugh

S
OP Offline
S
Yes, it is. Thanx. Now I can toddle around, and go potty. grin

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
C
C
rotflmao

R
R
More importantly,
you can say
"No!"

C
C
rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Page 179 of 199 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 198 199

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation