BrainHurts, he had one AO after the phone call apology. After that I was done. Totally went into protective mode for my own sanity. This was maybe a month or two ago? I don't think the AO's are suddenly solved but as I've said, I limit conversations and spend very little time face to face with him sot here is little opportunity for any AO to happen.

Q: I've been spending a lot of time reading MB. Is there a way to search for threads where women find ways to persuade men to do counseling? I *think* the online course may work for us...IF he will be honest with himself and the person we're assigned to work with.
I'm thinking the way to get him to agree to the course may be that if he doesn't I'm moving out. This will take some time though as I have many things that need to be done, finding homes for animals, housing, etc. I'd like more input on this point though so hope to find in previous threads or start a new thread to learn more.

I'm a bit discouraged when I think back on it all. He is very deceptive and sees nothing wrong with it. I've always been the type to be totally honest and lay all my cards on the table. This has been used against me enough that I have learned to be more guarded.

currently enrolled in the online program with coach