Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2875822 02/10/16 10:22 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Good evening! How's everyone doing? I see the regulars are still mostly around. Thought I would pop my head in here and say hello. Don't want to brag or anything (ok maybe just a bit) but since being here and using tools from here (as well as some other tools I won't mention) my marriage has done a 180.. We have built so much positive momentum.. All those +1's to the love bank have added up and we are in love like teenagers again.

Hard to believe how fast time flys...

The only sad part that's left is in the process of fixing my marriage I have eliminated all the toxic people out of our lives... And unfortunately it seems almost everyone I knew fit the bill.. Except a small handful.

But! Its been worth it... My wife is amazing... Glad wee never divorced or broke up our family.who knows.. Maybe I will be around more during my commutes and forum browsing if I have something useful to say. smile

MnG

Oh and my sig is probably way out of date. *shrugs*

M
M
Hey MNG,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

What great news!!!!! So happy for you and your Mrs. Thanks for the update.

Don't be a stranger. Lots of people need to hear from couples that have success stories. Love to see you participate in helping those in need.

Me: 57 Her: 54
M: 31 years
Kids(DS23, DD20, DS18)
MrAlias #2877850 03/09/16 08:53 PM
S
SwH Offline
S
Good to hear. I don't come out here as often as I use to either

S-
Me 55
WS 48
2 boys
1 girl

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation