Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
W
OP Offline
W
Where is Jedi_Knight?
I have not seen any new post from him in a very long time.
A call for Jedi_Knight.

He has some "GRASSROOTS", "NEVER DO IT AGAIN" and "OUT OF THE WILD WORLD" techniques and tactics for exposure that paralyze OMs (and WWs) to the core, and in an amazing and blitzkrieg fashion.

Last edited by WierdSituation; 07/15/18 08:53 PM.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Any Kiwis and Aussies here who can help or have ideas?

OM is a Kiwi and an Aussie(not exactly sure if he has a passport but has lived in Australia forever and did his MBA in there. Australia became for the family many decades ago - Father, mother and brother. Brother lives in Sydney and is alcoholic).

Any exposure ideas and tactics that you suggest?
Or any ideas that can work in New Zealand and Australia context?
The affair is entrenched.

Any sites for exposing adulterers?
Any billboards to buy?
Any PIs that I can work with to torment him for 1 week e.g. put sticker on his car, office door, etc. or I can send to confront him and tell him to stop?
Any police I can send to confront him and tell him to stop?
Any police, organizations / people / groups / grassroots I can send to confront him and tell him to stop?
Any organizations / people / groups / sites that can help?
Any organizations / people who can volunteer:
- I can pay to call him
- make it difficult for him
- leave flyers on his home and office
- protest at his home or office.

I have the registration details of the company and the registered address I believe is his residence. This means it is easy to know addresses of neighbors. Flyers can be send, put in their mailboxes or taped on their gates on both streets in Lennox Head and Auckland.

OM and his family are living in Auckland, New Zealand.
He has a company now and works in New Zealand and Australia for his company clients.
They are 3 partners/workers.
OM is a serial adulterer.
Another Kiwi who worked with OM and WW in Germany once said to work colleagues in the presence of WW "How does OM's wife deal with this when OM sleeps with many women?" That was before OM and WW started the affair.

They have a house in Lennox Head, Australia.
OM's wife and son were living in Lennox Head when the affair was happening.
He was living and working in Sydney.
OM's wife was a stay home mom for a very long time.
She now works at a recruiting company in Auckland.
Son is about 14 years old.
He has contacts in Lennox Head, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Sydney. Good exposure geo targets.
Affair happened in Sydney Australia while they worked at a big bank.

Lennox Head has a small community.

I know the school, university in NZ and another one in Australia he went to.
I know a non profit he does give some marketing help.
He has given a small talk at a small organization in Auckland.
I have his Linkedin and Facebook contacts

I do not know where he hangs out - recreational club, bars, communities, etc.

Last edited by WierdSituation; 07/15/18 09:57 PM.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Kiwis and Aussiies - in summary what would you do if you were the betrayed spouse and this had happened in Australia or New Zealand?

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
G
G
Originally Posted by WierdSituation
Any PIs that I can work with to torment him for 1 week e.g. put sticker on his car, office door, etc. or I can send to confront him and tell him to stop?
[..]
- I can pay to call him
Do you want to expose or do you want to harass?

W
OP Offline
W
I want to expose. I want him to stay away and never talk to her again.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
G
G
Exposure only gives you control on how you out the truth. You cannot control OM.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by indiegirl
I've never met a judge who seriously expects people to be secretive and participate in cover ups. Their whole lives are about drilling down to the rockbed of truth so their minds simply don't bend this way. (Strangely, many lawyers take the polar opposite approach and they expect everyone in the world to maintain 'client confidentiality' and they themselves are at the centre of most cover ups!)

I have been present at murder trials, where the murderer's lawyer has been very keen to point out that their client is quiet and non dramatic (instead of, you know, wearing a sandwich board which said 'murderer') and they seem personally dedicated to pointing the finger at anyone who had an assertive conflict within the vicinity of their client. One dreadful old hack, who had the victim's daughter on the stand dredged up 'and you told friends that the defendant was a dreadful boyfriend and a thief to boot. With such proof of your dislike, how can we call your testimony objective?'

The judge interrupted with: "If you wished for an objective witness, you should have sought one. We don't expect the victim's daughter to be objective about her boyfriends or the defendant in her father's murder; that is our job. You may expect her to be objective about the weather."

Of course there are terrible judges out there, but if your lawyer is constantly expecting one, the common denominator may be him.

How often do we hear of betrayed spouses here being told 'loose lips sink ships' but when it actually comes to court, no one cares? It's almost as though people of sense expect others to share their lives with people in their circle.
Thank you indiegirl. This is helpful. Truth is one of the highest morale value. The judge knows that she is lying a lot as my former lawyer once told me. The children's lawyer knows too. The evaluator also proved that she was lying a lot in the motions as children did not agree with what she had written and said.

I will also say to the judge I cannot be secretive and participate in cover ups.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by goody2shoes
Exposure only gives you control on how you out the truth. You cannot control OM.
good2shoes: I have seen a lot of these actions(not exactly hiring the PI for it but the actions.) suggested and even acted upon by others on this forum. AN example Jedi_Knight has written some of this here. That is why I was thinking of them.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
I have read suggestions on contacting services in Phillipines or other countries that one can pay to get calls made to OM. Does anyone have the name and contact info?

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
S
S
Any billboards to buy?
Any police, organizations / people / groups / grassroots I can send to confront him and tell him to stop?
- I can pay to call him

I have the registration details of the company and the registered address I believe is his residence. This means it is easy to know addresses of neighbors. Flyers can be send, put in their mailboxes or taped on their gates on both streets in Lennox Head and Auckland.
Nothing you have read on this site tells you to do anything this extreme - unless it was written lightheartedly.

In your state, is it likely that the police would knock at someone's door and tell them to stop having an affair?

In your state, what is likely to happen to you if you pay people to "make it difficult for him"? In fact, what does this even mean?

I have read suggestions on contacting services in Phillipines or other countries that one can pay to get calls made to OM. Does anyone have the name and contact info?
You did not read that here.

All the sane, rational and legal information you need from Marriage Builders about how to expose was posted to you by BrainHurts, in the Exposure101 thread in the early section of this thread. If you've read about anything that wasn't in that thread, then it wasn't there for a reason - which is that we know which actions are legal and safe, but we cannot speak for the outcomes of extreme measures such as paying foreign strangers to make constant phone calls. We wouldn't even say that this is morally justifiable, much less legal. Isn't phone harassment against the law in your state?

Weren't you subject to a restraining order? Are you looking to get that changed into a custodial sentence?

For heaven's sake; dial it back, and do the exposure we recommend to family and friends on both sides, plus employers if the affair is workplace based.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Any billboards to buy?
- I can pay to call him

Nothing you have read on this site tells you to do anything this extreme - unless it was written lightheartedly.

This is one example I had seen:
Jedi_Knight's advice on wifedivorcing thread is very interesting. I thought this was along the thought.
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Also, if it's a mom and pop store I would consider even picketing in front of the store with a sign "This store employs adulterers" (with a friend always) (I'm a former union organizer and familiar with picketing to get a message across - business owners hate picketers)

In your state, is it likely that the police would knock at someone's door and tell them to stop having an affair?

I thought it would make OM feel overwhelmed. OK, I understand what you are saying.

In your state, what is likely to happen to you if you pay people to "make it difficult for him"? In fact, what does this even mean?
It means they just call him to say stop the affair and not contact WW ever.

Thanks for keeping me in check.

Last edited by WierdSituation; 07/16/18 09:41 AM.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
M
M
Wierd, just read and follow the exposure 101 thread. Don't get yourself arrested. Just tell people the truth and ask for their support.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
W
OP Offline
W

All the sane, rational and legal information you need from Marriage Builders about how to expose was posted to you by BrainHurts, in the Exposure101 thread in the early section of this thread. If you've read about anything that wasn't in that thread, then it wasn't there for a reason - which is that we know which actions are legal and safe, but we cannot speak for the outcomes of extreme measures such as paying foreign strangers to make constant phone calls. We wouldn't even say that this is morally justifiable, much less legal. Isn't phone harassment against the law in your state?

Weren't you subject to a restraining order? Are you looking to get that changed into a custodial sentence?

For heaven's sake; dial it back, and do the exposure we recommend to family and friends on both sides, plus employers if the affair is workplace based.
It was just one suggestion by one of the readers/writers on the forum in one thread. Anyways I will not do that.
The restraining order expired. I am no longer under a restraining order. Do you think they will give me another one if I expose?
I will dial it back.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by markos
Wierd, just read and follow the exposure 101 thread. Don't get yourself arrested. Just tell people the truth and ask for their support.
Thanks.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
M
M
It was just one suggestion by one of the readers/writers on the forum in one thread. Anyways I will not do that.
The restraining order expired. I am no longer under a restraining order. Do you think they will give me another one if I expose?

If you hire people from out of the country to make harassing phone calls I imagine you are likely to end up in prison.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
I
I
Yeah, the laws here in the UK would only allow one time contact between strangers, harassment is usually punishable. I imagine it's the same in most places.

Weird, I applaud your enthusiasm though! In addition to the great advice everyone else has given you, I would just add that the simple truth is more powerful than you think.

You dont have to put sparklers on it. Just follow the advice on the thread and speak your truth.

Glad you're feeling empowered.

Last edited by indiegirl; 07/16/18 11:29 AM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

W
OP Offline
W

Oh, I was getting this idea from wifedivorcing thread which I found to be intriguing. Wiferdivorcing got a lot of ideas from the forum on how to get his WW out of the mess and tactics OM and his business. This quote was just part of a bigger story of advice he was getting. OM in my case has a business.

Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I just checked it appears he is the owner of this place, according to the home page on the internet..

This is how we dealt with problem business when I was an organizer:

1. picketing

2. call a pest exterminator, tell them you have rats and need them removed...give them business address.

3. file code complaints..workers smoking near doors, fire code complaints, health department complaints, etc.

4. Call the business often. Workers in India and China will call a business 100 times a day for around $5.

5. Dig into business records/ news articles/ complaints filed against the business. Set up a website to "expose" the business with links to the articles.

6. leave negative ratings on business review sites. Every internet phone listing has a place for customer comments...post Om on cheaterville and leave links to the cheaterville post on all the customer review pages.

7. Find out if he is a member of the Chamber of Commerce or a local trade/ industry association. If so, write an exposure letter to the groups directors.

This is just outright war. Use every legal means at your disposal to ruin this cockroach

Anyways, your point is taken. I was just trying to get this cockroach out of my family.

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
I have to do 2 types of Exposures and they are both of extreme importance:
1. The affair
2. What she has done to the kids and me

I am torn on how to expose this,
a. write the affair exposure letter with a link website that has all that happened about the affair and what she has do the kids and me. Letter will be short.
b. combine the two exposures with all that happened about the affair included and what she has done to the kids and me without a link to website. Letter will be long.
c. combine the two exposures in one letter and details in a link to website. Letter will be short.

I cannot leave all that has happened. These exposures have to tell it all.

BTW Lawyer had also mentioned that "there should be emphasis on how everything has affected/is affecting they kids which anyway is true. It will look better to the judge/court."

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Here is my draft letter.

Dear friends and family,

I am writing you this message because you are an important person in the lives of WW(maiden name: WW) and I. As some of you know, WW has asked me for a separation/divorce, which has shattered my heart. To my shock, I am saddened to have discovered that the reason is because she had an affair with a coworker/her boss named OM (OM with middle name), a serial adulterer who now resides in Auckland, New Zealand and also still lives in Lennox Head(near Brisbane and Byron Bay), Australia. He is also married and has a young child. His wife was living in Lennox Head as a stay home mom, while he was living in Sydney where my wife lived also. The purpose of the separation is so that she can carry on her affair and other relationships without interference. A few days before I was served the papers she told me out of the blue that she wanted to find an Italian boyfriend. She betrayed me with OM in 2012/2013 when she left us to work under him for 7 months at Company Xxx (Xxx Group), Sydney and this heavily affected our marriage for 3 years because she was lying and denying everything. 3.5 years on she finally admitted to it. Upon confessing I asked her if that is what a good wife does and she said no. She was in Sydney, from November 2012 till April 2013 nearly 7 months while I was alone with very young kids aged 2 and 5, and at the same time I had a full time job in Germany.

While she was living Sydney, OM also had picked her up by car early on a Saturday morning in April from her apartment in Bondi Beach to his place in Manly, Sydney which is an hour away. When he picked her up I was on Skype and our children had just gotten up and she hung up when our son just said Hi. Children were so unhappy with this. She said she had to go with OM to help Bbbb shop. We tried to call her several times hours later but she never called us back.

He dropped her back at her apartment the following morning (Sunday) around 7am when she told me she had walked with an old woman from work form the city center to Bondi a distance that takes 1hr and 40 minutes. She did not work with an old woman who live in Bondi. It is dangerous to walk at that time there. It is a shock for Sydneysiders to hear she walked. She had told me that he had came to pick him up to shop for Bbbb Bbbb to furnish his apartment which turned out to be a lie. She told me that she had gone to OM�s apartment with Bbbb. It turns out it was a lie and Bbbb was never with them. She attests Bbbb had moved from the US in December and did not need any more shopping. WW would tell me that she does not remember what she did with OM that whole night. For 3.5 years I endured many different versions of the stories and lies: From that day and night she said �I never went to where OM lives.� �We just went shopping to I never went into OM�s apartment, we were just in the are he lived.� �I went into his apartment with Bbbb alone, ask Bbbb to I went into his apartment with other people.� �I do not remember what I did with OM that day and the whole night.�

Also for the 7 months she was in Sydney she said she never hung out or did anything with OM.

On her last 4 days in Sydney she mentioned that she was leaving her apartment because her landlord was giving her troubles. On these last nights we communicated on Skype at night and she never turned on her video to show herself and surroundings. She had told me that she was staying at the apartment of her friend and coworker Qqq Qqqq. I called Sophie and she said she does not remember.

WW is telling authorities, friends and family that she only stayed in Australia for two months when it is exactly seven months. Tickets and passport are also proof for this. So are friends who lived In Germany, Company Xxx and her coworkers there.

She refuses to end the affair with him. I want our marriage to recover from this affair and what it has caused. If you have any influence on my wife, please do what you can to get her to stop this dangerous affair. I want to stay married, but the affair must end. I do love my wife.

So far we have lost $250 000.00(yes, quarter of a million) already because of this affair.

For more about the story go to this link xxxxxxxxxxxx(still to come).

As our friends and family, I am asking that you use your influence with xxxx to persuade her to end her affair and try to work on our marriage. Our marriage can be salvaged if she would only end the affair. Please support her in doing the right thing. Please support our marriage, family and children. I love her.

The man is OM and his contact info is +xxxxxxx or +xxxxxxx � Mobile country name.

OM�s Linkedin: xxxxxx
OM�s Facebook:xxxxx

OM hired her to leave the children and I in Germany to go join him in Australia.
When she left us all our fellow American and European friends, and common friends with OM were utterly shocked and kept on telling me that WW was sleeping with OM in Sydney and that she should never left us. I did not head the warning.
OM�s wife was my friend. OM and his wife were no longer my friends following OM�s infringement in our marriage that led me to ask OM to stay away from my wife and that led WW to separate from me briefly in 2010.
He write to her asking her to leaves us in New York to come work under him at Ssss, New Zealand and Aaaa, New Zealand where he worked.
At the time she kicked me out OM was working with her on some work that was solicited through questionable and unethical means.
OM also seduced my wife telling her that he had access to private islands his friends own and that she should come with him.
While working Sydney she flew to OM�s house without telling me. OM had flown earlier. I only got her once on the phone because the kids desperately wanted to see her because they had not seen/talked to her for a long time ultimately forcing her to call us from Skype and we realized that she had gone to visit OM when the Skype opened. We saw OM�s wife. After the wife left WW thanked me so much for calling her because she was afraid of the wife�s suspicions. It freed her from what the wife might have suspected between her and her husband.
OM has given WW rosy recommendations to all companies that she has worked for since Sydney. These include company 1, company 2 , company 3 to mention a few.
BTW in 2008 WW informed me that Fffff Ffff a Kiwi also and coworker of OM and her at Dddd asked all colleagues in the team that �How does Yyyy(OM�s wife) put up with OM when he sleeps with many women? OM�s wife had always been a stay home mom for a very long time while OM travelled all over Europe through work.

OM had once infringed our marriages in inappropriate manners. Back in City A, Germany OM had my wife come to his family apartment for dinner while I was in New York for work and his wife and son were in Australia for months. I found out that about this only after it happened. When I called my wife the following day OM3 mentioned below was at our apartment with her and she told me that we talk later. I tried to call her the following day and she said she could not talk because she was meeting OM3 again. I reached out to OM and OM3 separately and they never showed their wives these email exchanges yet told their wives different stories. OM and OM3 ended up colluding and spun the stories to their wives which led to OM�s wife being manipulated.

In 2004/2005 while coming from work earlier than usual around 4pm I found WW and her ex-boyfriend OM2 in front of our apartment putting our bikes back into the apartment. They had gone cycling together. He used my bike. She had told me early in the morning that she was going to meet him for coffee but I was shocked that he had been in our apartment whilst I had been at work the whole day. At that I was supporting us when she could not find work. He was visiting from Greece, his home country. I was shocked. He is also married.

WW also once left for Puerto Rico with some girls I did not know for a girls �vacation�. She only told me about the trip the day before she left. I was shocked. Right after she came back I saw a picture of two guys leaning on a car lying on our bed. I never asked her about it. Till today she does not know I saw these photos. She had unpacked her stuff on the bed. I came from outside the apartment and saw the photos.

Also when we were in Germany she kept having OM3 to our apartment when I was away at work or consulting abroad and his wife and daughter were in Colombia or Spain for months too. Again OM3�s wife is a friend of WW. He would bring her stuff and she would tell me that he had brought gifts for me when he and I did not have a relationship. Our friendship had been damaged because of his constant visits to my wife while I was away that I even saw a Skype message to him by WW saying �BS, se fue� indicating I was gone, OM3 was free to visit her home when I left for work to New York. This played a role in destabilizing our marriage.

As you all know and also what WW to me WW�s maternal grandfather had a work extramarital affair with his assistant at the company he owned where WW� father worked at also. Upon his death WW�s father had to convince WW� mom and mom�s sister to allow the affair partner to attend the funeral. Please help me this not to happen to my children so they do not think this is what life is.

I would so appreciate your support and prayers.

Warmest regards,

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx(my full name)

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
W
OP Offline
W
Workplace exposure letter. Is there something you think should be changed or added? Any thoughts?

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to bring a matter to your attention that may be a violation of your Company's Code of Conduct and/or other policies, procedures and business ethics.

WS and WS were in an extramarital affair that took place, primarily, in the workplace from November 2012 and continued after OM left. The affair still continues. Aside from the potential sexual harassment claims this situation presents, it also involves the inappropriate use of company resources and assets. WS and WS were using company time and company resources to further their affair. If you check the call histories on their office and cell phones along with their workstation computers, you will find the two of them are spending an inordinate amount of what should be productive work time to further their sexual relationship.

OM brought WS from Germany to work under him in Sydney. WS left me with children aged 2 and 5 while I had a fulltime job. OM�s wife was a stay home mom and lived in Lennox Head near Byron Bay.

If you have any questions, please call me at xxx-xxxx. Otherwise, I will anticipate a response from you once you have investigated these concerns and taken appropriate corrective action.

Regards,

BH(me)-48 WW-43
Seperated
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation