Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
What is the best method to get old or deleted texts and data from an iPhone 6s without using iCloud or iTunes? How effective would it be to even try? Saw dr.fone and thought it might work but not sure how
Much info I could retrieve.

L
L
Originally Posted by Needhelp13
What is the best method to get old or deleted texts and data from an iPhone 6s without using iCloud or iTunes? How effective would it be to even try? Saw dr.fone and thought it might work but not sure how
Much info I could retrieve.

Hi Needhelp, if the phone has ever been backed up anywhere, restoring the backup would give you everything that was on it at that time. But if you have the phone itself, first search it for the texts and data you need. Sometimes problems are simpler than we think

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
M
M
Phone Rescue by iMobie costs $49.99 for a single license. It allows you to copy all of the data from an iPhone including deleted messages which it saves as web pages so you can read them with a browser. Unfortunately the deleted messages can get pretty jumbled if they've been deleted for a long time and other stuff has been written over top of them, but I got a ton of intelligence after I confiscated my WW's phone and downloaded the contents, enough to confirm she wasn't leaving anything out in her confessions.

DS19 DS17 Married since 1990 In Recovery since 7/2017 So far so good.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation